5. Baby Hair Conditioner:
To make a perfect hair conditioner for the delicate scalp and soft hair of your baby, you will need 1 cup coconut milk, 2 tbsp mango butter, ¼ cup raw honey, a mixing bowl and a plastic conditioning cap.
- Take all the ingredients into the mixing bowl and stir them up with your finger.
- Now heat this pack in your microwave oven for 10 seconds and apply on the head of your baby.
- Cover the head with the plastic cap and leave it for the next 30 minutes.
- After that rinse it off with lukewarm water.
This kind of hair conditioner deeply conditions baby’s hair along with their scalps.
6. Homemade Protein Hair Conditioner:
To make this pack you need, 1 egg, 5 drops of egg oil, one mixing bowl, and a shower cap.
- Take the egg white along with its yolk inside the mixing bowl and add the egg oil too.
- Stir them up and apply immediately over all your wet hair, from top to the end.
- Now cover the head with the shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash the pack off with lots and lots of water.
Egg provides natural protein and detangles our hair for a long while.
7. Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner:
To make this pack you will need, ¼ cup of coconut oil, 1 tbsp of jojoba oil, 10 drops of raspberry essential oil and a small mixing bowl.
- Take all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Stir them smoothly with your fingers and apply them on your hair after shampooing it thoroughly.
- Leave the conditioner for 5 minutes and rinse it off with plain water.
Coconut oil locks in the natural moisture in our hair. And if you need beauty products on coconut oil, you should try coconut oil lip balm.
Related Video on Deep Hair Conditioning with coconut oil
8. Homemade Leave in Hair Conditioner:
To make a leave in hair conditioner take 1 tbsp of cider apple vinegar, 1 cup of distilled water, 10 drops of jasmine essential oil and an empty spray bottle.
- At first, pour the water inside the empty container and then add the rest ingredients one by one
- Then, set the lid of your spray bottle tightly and shake it up for a while.
- Now, all you need is just spray this conditioner on your dry hair before going anywhere and brush it out smoothly.
Leave in hair conditioner helps to manage rough unmanageable hair in an easy way.
How hair conditioners work – detailed idea from psu.edu.