The lips are not only an essential part of the face but, it also an imperative segment of our beauty, too! That’s why we girls always seem eager to keep our lips pretty and soft, right? Homemade lip scrub may fulfill this desire in an excessive percentage as we mentioned in our previous article of lip scrub recipe. Nevertheless, a great lip balm may be more efficient to this drift in an effortless way. Today, we are here to instruct you on how to make best effective lip balms at home with some extremely common ingredients. Note down these two recipes of baby lip balm, which give your lips rosy and yielding feelings with just one stroke. Check them out by these step by step methods-
Homemade Baby Lips Lip Balm
- Take 1 big tablespoon of coconut oil, which you can replace with several essential oils like jojoba oil, olive oil, etc.
- Now, you need to gather other essential ingredients which are 1 tbsp of grated beeswax or soy wax, 1/10 tbsp of red lipstick or non-toxic crayon with the similar measurement, 2 empty lip balm containers, 1 square piece of plastic, 1 square piece of duck tape and one piece of sellotape along with one boiling container with 1 cup of water.
- At first, make the place properly where you can put the lip balm instantly when it would be prepared and for that roll up the square plastic piece and insert it inside one empty container of lip balm to get the exact dimension.
- Cut out the excess part of that plastic and take it out from the container, then use that piece of sellotape to keep the role intact.
- Now, take the square duck tape, put the sticky side on and place the rolled plastic over that sticky side, so then, there will be no room of leaking your lip balm when it would be in liquid form.
- Now place the boiling container in a burner, take the grated beeswax in a small bowl, when the water gets to start to boil place the small bowl in that container.
- Then, add ½ tbsp of coconut oil into that bowl, when both ingredients will melt finely, add a bit of your lipstick with a toothpick and combine it smoothly. Girls, who want intense red color for their lip balm could use a more of their lipstick in this mix.
- Now, turn off the heat and take out a bowl from the boil-container, put this mix into that mold that you have made earlier.
- Put it into your freezer for completely solidified.
- Then, take it out, took off the plastic, stuck the solidified little tube inside your empty lip balm container and now it all ready to use.
- For the next one, take the rest coconut oil, remaining beeswax and a pinch of crayon in a small bowl and melt it down using the previous process.
- Now, take a straw with a thick hole, cut it down to the size of your lip balm container.
- Use a duck tape on its bottom so that it couldn’t get any leakage when you put the liquid.
- Cut some slips on the top so then, you can pour the liquid lip balm more easily into that pipe.
- When the mixture melted down properly pour it into that straw and solidify it according to the previous process by placing it in your freezer.
- After a gap of 10 to 12 minutes, take out the solidify balm, push the mold out from the tube and just insert it into your rest lip balm container. Now it’s all ready to use on your lips.