Making our backyard tempting is a challenging task no doubt, and a DIY lover always wants to do this job with some DIY projects, instead of using readymade garden decorations. Nowadays, concrete projects have gained immense popularity among contemporary people due to the sturdiness and low-maintenance quality of such crafts.
Concrete projects, especially which are designed for outdoor areas, versatile and most of all come with an unbelievable inexpensive rate. From planters to frames, and fences to the garden fountain, every single object that uses to décor a backyard area could look extremely rustic or traditional when they prepare in concrete.
So, here we come up with some incredible DIY concrete projects to make your garden, backyard, patio, bookend or any outdoor area look furnished in an exclusive manner. Check out these top 40 patterns in this regard and instigate the little artist in your to renovate the whole look of our backyard like a pro-
DIY Home Decor & Backyard Concrete Projects
DIY Concrete Lamp
Concrete Fridge Magnets Project for Kids
DIY Concrete Center Piece Planters
Concrete Table Numbers
DIY Concrete Copper Lamp
1. DIY Concrete Modular Geometric Wall Planter:
Using wall planter to decorate the outdoor space became a modern trend of this era, thus these modular and easy-to-craft DIY concrete wall planter would be a great project in this regard.
2. Classy Concrete Pendant Lamp for Outdoors:
A lamp is essential for an outdoor pathway and what is more perfect than a DIY concrete pendant lamp for your outdoor area for such attempts!
3. Rustic and Sturdy DIY Concrete Pots:
Using concrete pots as garden planters could give us a complete rustic outdoor look, thus this type of project would be a great pick for your outdoor decoration.
4. Trendy DIY Metallic Plated Concrete Bowl Showpiece:
These kinds of garden showpieces usually come to an expensive price tag, but a DIY process could make such items easily affordable for any craft lover.
5. Unique Hand Blown Concrete Bowls as Outdoor Candle Holders:
6. Super Classy DIY Laced Concrete Votives for Backyard Area:
This is no doubt a brilliant concrete garden décor project which is actually very simple to construct despite its intricate look.
7. Wonderful DIY Round Concrete Hanging Planters:
People, who love to décor their backyard area with hanging planters, would love this project for its simplicity and exclusive flaunts.
8. Amazing DIY Concrete Hand Planter for a Wide Garden Area:
If you have a large backyard or garden area then, go for this hand-shaped planter to give your outdoor space a luxurious wild look through a simple IY process.
9. Industrial Style Geo Cement Coaster for Outdoor Space:
10. DIY Concrete Picture Frame for Backyard Walls:
Frames are one magnificent object to embellish the wall and concrete frames must be the ideal pick when you are going to use them on an outdoor wall for a designed look.
11. Super Chic Contemporary Concrete Planters:
12. DIY Concrete Clock for a Rustic Outdoor Designing:
An outdoor area needs a clock, so then, we don’t have to go and check the time often in between a relaxing outdoor session. Thus this DIY concrete clock could be a useful project for anyone with a furnished backyard for sure.
13. Spectacular DIY Concrete Vase with Cylinder Body:
14. DIY Simple yet Gradient Concrete Candle Holder:
15. DIY Gold-Plated Concrete Serving Tray for Outdoors:
If you have a decorated seating area in your backyard then, try out this DIY concrete serving tray for your outdoor table that looks even more attractive with this gold-plated design.
16. DIY Durable and Cozy Concrete Stool for Outdoors:
Concrete stools are one of the plainest and easiest concrete projects of all time that could be used for both seating and placing planter purposes.
17. DIY Concrete Garden Balls for Backyard Decoration:
18. Easy and Functional DIY Concrete Firepit for Outdoor Area:
An outdoor space is impossible without a fire pit during the winters, and a concrete-made fire pit is the best object to get such facilities in the easiest way.
19. DIY Concrete Deer Head Wall Décor for Outdoors:
Outdoor walls usually don’t need extra decorative component but a touch of animal stuff could increase the wildness of such place more traditionally.
20. Classic DIY Concrete Plant Stake for Climbing Plants:
21. DIY Concrete Coffee Table on Wooden Holders:
A coffee table is one of the commonest and useful objects for any type of furnished backyard area and thus, this project is surely a great pick for any outdoor lover.
22. Sophisticated DIY Concrete Countertops for Outdoor Parties:
This is a wonderful concrete project for the garden area, especially, who planned parties in their backyard area frequently.
23. Mesmerizing DIY Concrete Candle Motive for Backyard:
If you are planning for a dreamy outdoor view with some candle decoration then, this concrete project is the perfect pick for you.
24. DIY Mini Concrete Planter for Outdoor Areas:
It is a simple Diy concrete planter project which is utterly easy to manufacture and could be used to sow small and large both types of plants without difficulty.
25. DIY Concrete-made Garden Stepping Stones for a Beautiful Pathway:
Concrete-made stepping stones make a garden area look absolutely classy and this DIY stepping stone project could provide that exclusive look in a complete low-cost budget indeed.
26. Elegant DIY Concrete Flower Pot for Pretty Backyard Look:
This type of DIY concrete flower pots looks best for flowering plants and actually not a tough job to build with the basic crafting skill.
27. Easy DIY Candle Motive with Mandala Design:
A designed outdoor space flaunts extremely catchy with some rustic candle motive and these DIY Mandala-designed concrete projects are the brilliant pick for such purpose.
28. DIY Concrete Fire Bowl Project for Organized Backyard:
This is one more fire pit project that looks great at the center of your garden area or in the middle of seating components.
29. Flamboyant DIY Concrete Garden Stepping Stones with Glass Designs:
30. DIY Concrete Garden Globe in Festive Pumpkin Shape:
This type of project mostly applied for festive purposes but you can keep them yearlong as well due to their rustic concrete resemblance.
31. Artistically Made DIY Concrete Face Garden Sculpture:
Garden sculpture could increase the beauty of a decorative garden more outstandingly and a concrete sculpture is the durable one for no doubt, especially when you using it in a backyard area.
32. DIY Concrete and Wood Garden Bench for a Countryside Look:
A garden bench is the plainest object to make your garden area look organized and a DIY concrete project is probably the cheapest idea to grab that look swiftly.
33. DIY Concrete Garden Tree Stand to String Outdoor Light Decorations:
34. DIY Concrete Plant Stand for an Organized Outdoor Look:
35. DIY Concrete Door Stopper for Backyard Area:
36. DIY Backyard Concrete Drink Cooler for Outdoor Bars:
37. Ornate DIY Concrete Stepping Stones with Flower Design:
38. DIY Concrete-made Fashionable Flower Window Stand:
39. DIY Large Concrete Planters with Wood Stand for Heavy Plants:
40. Simple DIY Concrete Bench with Elegant Sculpture:
A concrete bench flaunts even outstandingly catchy when a sculpture includes into it and this project is a brightest instance of that.