Christmas is no doubt the most exciting part of a year and the carnival is just around the corner, so the preparation of celebration must get a boost from our sides, isn’t it? Any festival is incomplete without a tasty meal o snack or treats and so is the Christmas festivity as well. Thus we always look eager to make your Christmas merriment more electrifying with some delicious foods.
Desserts and cookies are two specific categories which mostly chosen by the utmost families to host their guest and family members during the celebration of Christmas. They are easy to make, don’t need too much cost, and could be made in numbers within a limited period, so then, you can have plenty of fresh alternatives to treat your tongue often.
Here we are referring some utterly scrumptious and easy DIY Christmas dessert treats and cookie ideas to enjoy the festivity to the fullest brim. Check them out and make your Christmas celebration tastier than ever-
1. DIY Sugar Cookie Ornament Treats:
Christmas ornaments are the perfect shapes to follow to make some tasty treats during the celebration of Christmas.
Christmas Shortbread Cookies
Easy and Basic Sugar Cookies
Vanilla Roll Cake
Cranberry Pound Cake
White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Balls
Christmas Light Cookies
Buckeye Brownie Cookies
Cheesecake Cookie Cups
DIY Easy Eggnog Cookies for Christmas
2. Christmas Tree Cookies Stacks:
Christmas tree cookie stacks are one more simple-to-make treat you can easily prepare during hasten of Christmas celebration.
3. Tasty Gingerbread Christmas Wands:
This is one super scrumptious and crispy Christmas treat that is prepared in the shape of magical Christmas wands.
4. Cute and Delicious Santa Cake:
A cake in the shape of the belly part of our very own Santa would definitely be a wonderful idea to bake for the celebration of Christmas.
5. Amazing Frosted Christmas Tree Cookies:
Cookies in the shape of a Christmas tree would be another brilliant idea for the festivity and the cookies taste more delicious because of their frosty toppings.
6. Chocolaty Snowman Treats with Cocoa Dip:
7. Beautiful Christmas Cookies Wreath:
A Christmas celebration is incomplete without a wreath right? So, prepare a cookie wreath this year and make your Christmas treat memorable for your guest more surprisingly.
8. Unique Scrooge Diy Cupcake Bunches:
9. Christmas Treats in the Shape of Elves & Fairy Door:
In this celebration, open your door for elves & fairies and expect something magical with these super cute Christmas treat plates with the cookies of these magical creatures.
10. Crunchy and Tasty DIY Candy Bars:
11. Adorable Polar Bear Sugar Cookies:
Polar bears are adorable to flaunt and they look even more charming when decorated with colorful jerseys. So, make some crunchy candy bars in the shape of polar bears and adorn them with colorful embellishments.
12. Vibrant Christmas Sweater Cake:
13. Funny Deer Face Mini Cupcakes:
Mini cupcakes in the shape of funny deer face would be one more magnificent treat idea to try for the tasty celebration of Christmas event.
14. Hot Chocolate Cups with Snowman Marshmallow:
15. Mesmerizing Tree Mendous Gingerbread Cake:
16. Gingerbread Men Slice Baked Cookies:
17. Elegant Holiday Pavlova Wreath Treat:
18. Super Tasty White Chocolate Christmas Tree:
White chocolate is a remarkable ingredient to use for various delicious treats, use it to make some elegant and tasty Christmas trees for a perfect Christmas plate.
19. Crispy DIY Pretzel Reindeer for Christmas:
Pretzel treats are supremely crunchy and one of the best ingredients to make some delicious treats. Use it to prepare come crunches in the shape of reindeer for a perfect Christmas celebration.
20. Lip-Smacking Christmas Ornament Donut Holes:
Donuts in the shape of Christmas ornaments would be another smart idea to make your holiday trendier.
21. Gingerbread Men Pops with Chocolate and Rice:
Crispy chocolate & rice pops in the shape of gingerbread men could make your Christmas celebration even more amusing with their tasty perfection.
22. Delicious Christmas Cookie Cup:
23. Funny Reindeer and Snowman Christmas Treats:
Homemade tasty & crunchy pops in the witty shape of reindeer and snowman face could increase your Christmas excitement more amusingly.
24. Crunchy Holiday Dipped Peppermint Oreos:
25. Christmas Trees Frosted Sugar Cookies:
26. Easy Reindeer Christmas Oreo Pops:
Oreo pops are even easier to make and a great pick for the beginner DIY treat makers. Prepare them in the shape of reindeer for the perfect Christmas feel.
27. Melted Snowman Holiday Donuts:
Donuts look even more appropriate for Christmas celebration when you make them in a classy melted snowman pattern.
28. Mini Christmas Tree Cupcakes:
Mini cupcakes are easy to bake anytime at home, use tree-shape topping on some Diy cupcakes to get a perfect holiday feel for Christmas event.
29. DIY Reindeer Rice Krispies for Christmas Treat:
30. Simple Christmas Tree Brownies:
These brownies would be a perfect treat for a complete Christmas celebration which is super easy to bake and a complete delight for our tongue.
31. Tasty Christmas Pinwheel Sugar Cookies:
32. Super Soft DIY Rudolph Brownies:
These are the best pick for a Christmas celebration, especially if you have kids in the house, due to its super softness, apart from the cute appearance and outstanding taste.
33. Classic Christmas Muddy Buddies:
This is a great choice as Christmas treat if you have an in-house party during the festivity.
34. Yummy Christmas Strawberry Santas:
This is one yummy and super easy Christmas treat to try which is healthy too, besides its sweet dessert value.
35. Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Tree:
Peanut butter is one more vigorous ingredient to use in dessert and sweet treat, use it to make some Christmas trees and decorate them with confectionary sugar sprinkles for an ideal look.
36. Cinnamon-Sugar Cutout Cookies:
37. Smiling Santa Cookies for Christmas Celebration:
Santa’s face cookies are one more ‘the best’ cookie idea for a perfect Christmas celebration indeed.
38. Comical Christmas Cupcake Toppers:
Use crunchy reindeer face as the cupcake topping to get a comical treat decoration for your Christmas celebration.
39. Charming Mini Elf and Santa Face Christmas Treats:
Make some super soft marshmallow pops and decorate them in the shape of Santa and Elf face for a perfect Christmas treat plate.
40. Adorable Reindeer Shaped Cookies:
41. Perfect Christmas Sugar Cookies:
Cookies which are made in the shape of various Christmas related stuff, are the perfect cookies for a perfect Christmas celebration.
42. Oreo-made Christmas Tree Treats:
43. Chocolaty Cupcakes with Santa Hat Toppings:
Appetizing chocolaty cupcakes with the creamy toppings of Santa hats are one more outstanding choice for a perfect Christmas table.
44. DIY Cupcakes with Christmas Light Toppings:
45. Melted Snowman Buttery Cookies:
This is one more cookie recipe with the classic melted-snowman topping that fits amazingly as a perfect Christmas treat.
46. Delicious Candy Cane Christmas Cookies:
47. Scrumptious Melted Snowman Bark:
48. Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Reindeer:
This is a true treat for every tongue where you can get the tastiness of chocolate, the crunchiness of pretzel and the softness of marshmallow in one DIY pop recipe. The reindeer shape makes these pops a perfect pick for a Christmas festivity.
49. Gingerbread Cheesecake Cookie Cups:
50. Crunchy DIY Elf Mischief Munch:
Pin it for Later