9. DIY Green Tea Hair Conditioner:
To make hair conditioner, you will need 1 cup of green tea, 1 tbsp of lime juice, 1 tbsp of honey and a mixing bowl.
- At the initial stage, make the green tea and cool it down.
- Then add the rest ingredients inside it and stir them up smoothly.
- After that, apply the pack on your wet hair and leave for the next 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with plain shower water.
Green tea could stimulate hair growth in a healthy way.
10. Vinegar Hair Conditioner:
To make this homemade hair conditioner you will need 1 tbsp of baking soda, 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, ½ cup of distilled water and a mixing bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients in that mixing bowl finely.
- Apply the mixture on your washed hair and leave the pack for the next 6 to 8 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with a lot of plain water.
Vinegar works great on curly hair and smoothens the outlook in a glossy way.
11. DIY Fruit Hair Conditioner:
To make an ideal you need, one ripe pear, 1 tbsp Shea butter, and 1 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp coconut oil, blender, a bowl and a shower cap.
- At first,, blend the pear smoothly in your blender.
- Then, add the rest ingredients one by one and blend for one last time.
- After that, take out the paste in your bowl and apply this on your wet hair.
- Now cover your head with the shower cap and leave it for the next 30 minutes.
- After that period, uncover the hair and rinse it off with plain water.
Pear can provide natural nutrition to your hair.
12. Homemade Honey Hair Conditioner:
To make a perfect honey hair conditioner you need, ¼ cup of organic raw honey, 1 cup of fresh distilled water and a container.
- Take the ingredients first in a bowl or container and the stir them evenly with a spoon or your fingers.
- Apply the conditioner on all your hair along with your scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse it off the lukewarm
Honey provides antioxidants to our hair and goes for a great healthy tomorrow for your hair.
Love honey, try these homemade honey face mask.
Related Honey Conditioner
13. Homemade Hibiscus Hair Conditioner:
To make this super effective homemade hair conditioner you will need, 10 to 15 hibiscus leaves, 1 hibiscus flower, 1 cup distilled water, one blender, an empty bowl or container and a spatula.
- At first, blend the leaves and flower in your blender to make a fine paste of them.
- Then take out the paste into the bowl with the spatula and add the water into it.
- Stir them smoothly and then apply this pack on your wet and washed hair.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
Hibiscus caters various nutrients to our scalp and hair and prevents premature graying of your hair.