14. Yogurt Hair Conditioner:
To make this pack, you will need 2 tbsp of natural yogurt, 1 tbsp of raw honey, ½ tbsp of coconut oil, and a mixing bowl.
- Take all the ingredients into the bowl and beat them up with a spoon.
- Now apply this pack on your washed hair and leave the mask for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with lots of plain water.
Yogurt works for a dandruff-free scalp and helps to soften your hair entirely!
15. Hair Conditioner for Damaged hair:
Hair conditioner not only works for a silky manageable hair but, it also repairs the damaged hair in a wonderful process. There are several effective homemade hair conditioner recipes you could try for this attempt. Let’s check out the efficient one among them-
To such pack, you will need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, and egg whites from 3 eggs, one mixing bowl, and a shower cap.
- Combine all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Apply this pack on dry hair and cover your head with the shower cap.
- Leave this pack to work for the next 30 to 45 minutes over your hair and scalp.
- Finally, take out the cap and rinse the pack off with plain water.
16. Homemade Curly Hair Conditioner :
We have already mentioned that vinegar works great on curly hair, thus, this time, we are referring another excellent hair conditioner recipe with homespun products.
To make this you need, ¼ cup of coconut milk, 2 tbsp organic honey, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp Greek yogurt, 4 drops of lavender oil and a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients finely in that bowl and let them amalgamate evenly with each other.
- Then, apply this pack on your wet hair and leave for at least 15 minutes.
- After that, just rinse it off with plain water and dry your hair a delicate shower cloth.
17. DIY Hair Conditioner for Dry Hair:
Any conditioner naturally works for dry hair, but if you have some unusual dryness in your hair then try out this below-mentioned pack at your home-
To make such packs you will need 3 glasses of distilled water, a bowl full of mint leaves, and one double boiler pot.
- Boil the water with the mint leaves for a couple of minutes.
- Then strain the water well with a strainer.
- Let the water cool down and then apply it on your hair from top to the end.
- Then don’t wash it like another conditioner, let it absorbed by your head.
- To this process, every time you wash your hair and the unwanted dryness will go out from your hair eternally!
Having dry skin too try diy homemade lotion bars to leave nourished and smooth skin.
How to apply Hair conditioner (dhukai)
How to Use Hair Conditioner:
- Usually, hair conditioners should apply over wet and shampooed hair to get a better outcome of this item.
- But if you want to get remedy from any stubborn hair problem like split ends, dryness, premature grayness, etc. then some effective homemade hair conditioner could be used on dry hair, before shampooing.
- The utmost hair conditioner must wash out from your hair after a certain period, or they could harm your hair instead of nourishing them!
- If you don’t have enough time to condition your hair every time after the wash, prepare some leave in conditioning spray and apply them instantly, but never think of no-conditioning ever!