DIY Shea Butter Lip Balm:
Shea butter often uses in lip balms and lipsticks as this element produce natural oils to our lips, reduce any kind of inflammation and humidify dry lips easily. Thus, we can find this single component in almost every single lip chap recipe! Let’s check out the making procedure of this simplest lip balm ever, below-
To make this lip chap you need, 2 to 3 tbsp beeswax, 2 tbsp shea butter, tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, 20 drops of essential oil along with mixing bowl, toothpick and lip balm container.
How to do:
- Place an inch of water in the bottom of a small saucepan and let it stream until boiled.
- Now, put the mixing bowl in the water and pour the beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter into that bowl.
- Let them hot with the simmering water until melt down completely.
- Then, take out the bowl and add the essential oil into that mixture.
- Finally, combine them with the help of that toothpick and pour in the empty lip balm container.
- Let solidify for a few while by keeping it in a cool place and then preserve for your daily use.
Love lipsticks, learn how to make nail polish lipstick..
DIY Peppermint Lip Balm:
Ladies, who always prefer some flavored or essential products in their beauty cosmetics can try this peppermint lip chap for a change. Nice fragrance always keeps women fresh and enthusiastic, so won’t that be great if you can get an aromatic lip balm with this most typical ingredient! So, let’s take a look at the making procedure of this lip balm below-
You need, 2 tbsp of white beeswax pellets, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 3 tbsp of sweet almond oil, 5 to 6 drops of peppermint essential oil along with some empty lip gloss containers, a disposable chopstick for stirring glosses and a microwave bowl.
Method for lip balm:
- Take the beeswax pellets into the bowl and place in your microwave for 15 seconds over a low heat.
- Then take out the bowl; add coconut oil along with the almond oil and again set in our microwave for more 30 seconds, or until melt down entirely.
- Then, take out the bowl and add the essential oil, stir them smoothly using that chopstick and pour in the empty containers to preserve for a long while.
- Now, tuck the lids tightly and keep that container in a cool or freezing place till they get solidify completely.
Make you lips young and soft with homemade DIY lip scrub recipes.
DIY Strawberry Lip Balm:
Strawberry is the fruit of zealousness, thus, teenage or young age girls always love to apply the color and flavor of this fruits in their every single object. After detecting that strawberry extract works great for nourishing our skin cells and provide an enthusiastic aroma, girls seem even more eager to apply any kind of cosmetic with this specific fruit extract! That’s why, strawberry lip balm are in high demand in this days, among the contemporary girls, let check out the making procedure below-
To make this item you need, 2 tbsp of grated beeswax, 1 tbsp of cocoa butter, 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil, 1 tbsp of sweet almond oil, 5ml of strawberry flavor oil, one mixing bowl and a fork along with a lip balm container.
Making Lip Balm:
- At first, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and coconut oil into the mixing bowl by placing it over a simmering water pot.
- Now, take out the bowl and add the strawberry oil into that bowl along with the other mixture.
- Stir them will with the fork and pour in that empty lip balm container.
- Now all you need is just keep the container in a cool place until solidify and then use regularly whenever you need a single touch of strawberry stroke!