Building an Easy Firepit:
It is so obvious that concrete fire pit is a danger-free element for having the warmth from an outdoor fireplace, but we must concur that these processes are a bit lengthy to construct, isn’t it? Thus, here is a super simple and easy fire pit making procedure, which not only take a few minutes but, at the same time demands only some basic components to be built. Let’s check out the building methods below-
Supplies You Need Here:
Here you will need some lumber pieces, 4 stainless steel hose clumps, Weber charcoal grate, 36 blocks, some fire bricks, pea pebbles, iron rods, rod bender, and measuring tape.
- At the initial stage, clear up the area where you need to build the pit and make sure that the place is cleaned up properly.
- Now place the Weber charcoal Grate on that place and start to cover it with the blocks around the grate.
- You need approximately 9 to 10 blocks to space around the area set the second layer on the first one in a similar way.
- Remember that you don’t need to place the blocks so tightly and easily leave a gap of 1 to 2 inches inside two blocks!
- However, this way you need to build a well-shape pit with 4 block-layers in a little separate way.
- Now take out the inside grater, place three or four fire bricks in the inner gap and cover the bricks with some pea pebbles.
- After that, take three iron rods, make 5 ̎ from both ends using the measuring tape, and bend each rod from both marking sides.
- Then, use those stainless steel hose clumps to make a perfect triangle out of these bent
- Set this triangle-shaped thing below the Weber Charcoal Grate with the help of some SST hose clumps.
- Now all you need is just place this setting inside the gap of your block-made pit and it’s all ready to use as an easy outdoor fire pit on any of your desiring places.