Christmas Stockings and Pillows
Christmas is coming within a month and the last minute preparation is still on in our houses. Whenever we think of a Christmas decoration, a Christmas tree is that particular thing which instantly occurs in our minds, and a Christmas tree is quite incomplete without the Christmas stocking, right?
Christmas stocking is a blank sock or sock-shaped bag that is used to hang in the event of Christmas evening or night to get gifts from Santa. Christmas pillows are essential for perfect Christmas embellishments in your house interior. Here are some useful ideas in both categories below-
DIY Christmas Stocking:
Every time you craft a DY Christmas stocking, give it a shape of a sock because that is precise in a mythological way for a traditional Christmas decoration. You can prepare that sock bag with various products like clothes, felts, velvet, tassels, burlap, cuddly, jeans, woolen, or from any recycled things like an old sweater, coffee bags, etc.
Stocking could be designed with different styles as well like, retro, classic, Ombre, ruffles, hippie, feathery, funky, pom-pom made, Boho, etc.
To craft, a sock patterned stocking effortlessly, follow the mentioned step below-
- At first gather, the required things which are pencil, paper, scissors, felt, needle, thread, string, craft glue and some ornamentation components to use after completing the sock.
- Now, draw the structure of a sock on that paper and cut it out to use as a template on the felt
- Then, fold the felt once and trace the template from the top.
- Now, cut the figure out of the whole felt and you will get two similar pieces of felts which both are in sock
- Stitch two sock pieces together alongside and leave the top open.
- Finally, all you need is just to use our rest elements to complete and beautify the sock for a perfect Christmas stocking.
DIY Christmas Santa Claus Stockings
Easy Christmas Stocking Step by Step Tutorial
Felt Chrismas Stockings
10 Minute Christmas Stockings
Christmas Felt Stocking with Fun Embellishments
Tassel and Pom pom Felt Stocking
Crochet Snowman Stockings
Drop Cloth Christmas Stocking
Beginners Christmas Stockings
DIY Burlap Christmas Stockings – Personalized Stockings
Dog Paw Christmas Stockings
Make a Sweater Stocking
Tutorial How to Make Christmas Stockings at Home DIY Burlap Stockings
Beautiful Christmas Stockings – Easy Free Crochet Pattern
Do it Yourself Christmas Stockings – Video Tutorial
Rustic Hunting Stockings Right up our alley since this is the theme of our family room
Easy and Basic Knitting DIY Christmas Stockings
A No Sew Christmas Stockings
DIY Quilting Ideas for Christmas Stockings
DIY Christmas Stockings Knitting patterns
Homemade Christmas Felt Stockings patterns and DIY Ideas
How to DIY Christmas Stockings Lining and Cuff
Frozen Themed DIY Crochet Christmas Stockings
DIY Christmas Pillows:
Christmas pillows are even easier to craft n which you just need some basic object of pillows like a one-yard piece of felt or soft cloth, twine, some sponges, one needle, and some contrasting felt pieces to create the Christmas design over the pillow.
- At first cut out the desiring shape of a pillow from your cloth and the stitch the utmost side with twine.
- Leave a small portion from where you can insert the sponge, and then sew it up tightly.
- Finally, you just need to utilize those remaining ornamentation elements wisely from which you can create a nice Christmas design over the top surface of your handmade pillow.
Christmas tree embroidered, sleigh bell, Merry lumber, road trip Santa, reindeer on velvet base, snowflakes, north pole map, Merry Christmas designed, etc. are some famous designs of Christmas pillow patterns.
DIY Santa Claus Pillow for this Christmas
Christmas Deer and Up-cycled Pant Pillow
Christmas DIY pillows with Bigger pom poms
DIY Gold Glitter Bow Christmas Pillow
DIY Reindeer Christmas Pillow Tutorial
Merry Christmas Bright Patchwork Pillow
DIY Holiday Pillow Slipcovers
Deer Family Pillow
DIY Christmas Holiday Chevron Pillow Crochet – Colorful Yarn
How to Decorate your Pillows with Sharpies