7. Homemade Face Scrub for Blackheads:
Blackheads are that one particular skin problem which compels you to use a proper face scrub on your skin as, only a perfect scrub can remove these stubborn things from our skin cells among all the skin care products! We will suggest you to use the rice and lentil dust as the best scrub for these disgusting blackheads, because, this scrub only take out those blackheads from your skin cells but also reduce the pores and prevent them from piling up again!
To make this super working face scrub, take 1 tbsp of rice, 1 tbsp of lentils (Masur dal) and 1 tbsp of gram flour along with a mixing bowl.
How to make:
- At first, grind the rice and lentils separately in your grinder separately and keep the grind rice and lentil a little granulated.
- Now take them into the mixing bowl and add the gram flour in that mixture.
- Then, stir them well and 1 tbsp of that mixture in your hand.
- Add 1 or 2 tbsp of filtered water and combine to make a thick paste of it.
- Now apply this paste on your face and rub it as we mentioned in our previous instructions.
- After a gap of 5 minutes, rinse it off with lots of plain water and apply some heavy moisturizing cream immediately. Mentionable here that, ladies, who suffer from pimples and rashes should avoid this scrub for evading any kind of skin damages!
Related DIY Video: Homemade Exfoliating Face Scrub for Blackheads
8. Homemade Exfoliating Face Scrub:
The first and foremost job of a perfect face scrubs it to exfoliating dirt, dead cells and bacteria from our face, right? So when we refer a face scrub for exfoliating then it atomically indicates the utmost face scrub products which help to exfoliate our skin cells; yet, we are mentioning the best one in this job, takes a look-
To make the best face scrub for exfoliating you need, 2 tbsp of coconut oil 1 tbsp of sugar along with a small mixing bowl.
- At first, take both the ingredients into the mixing bowl and stir them well with your finger.
- Now apply the scrub on your face and rub gently for 60 seconds. During this rubbing period, sugar drags out all the dirt and dead cells from your skin and coconut oil moisturizes remaining skin cells to rejuvenate them naturally.
- Then, just wash it off with lukewarm water and dry your face up with a soft washcloth.
Honey Face Scrub:
Honey is a natural ingredient that nourishes our skin cells with adequate minerals and moisturizing content, at the same time, caters an unusual glow to face that improve the overall look of one’s face! This element works even much better as a face scrub while merge with some brown sugar, let’s check out the recipe below-
To prepare a flawless honey scrub you need 1 tbsp of ultrafine baking soda and 1 tbsp of raw honey along with a small bowl.
- Take both the ingredients into that bowl and stir well for 4 to 5 seconds.
- Now, apply the scrub on your face and rub again following the circle way.
- After rubbing it for 5 to 6 minutes, wash it off with plain water and apply some heavy moisturizer on your face instantly.
10. Lemon Face Scrub:
Lemon juices often use for face pack or facemask, but this one can work tremendously as a face scrub if merge with sugar or any granulated component. Granulated object helps to exfoliation while lemon juice brightens up the skin cells after shrinking the pores and removing the dark spots.
To make this kind of face scrub take 2 to 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and 1 tbsp of granulated white sugar along with a small container.
How to make:
- At first, take the sugar into that bowl and then, add the lemon juice over the sugar.
- Now, stir them well and apply on your face to rub over the entire surface.
- After rubbing it continuously for 5 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water and apply some light toner on your face instantly.
Do you love soaps too, how about homemade glycerin lemon soap.