4. Face Scrub for Sensitive Skin:
Girls, who have sensitive skin, always seem worried about what will suit their skin type and what not! The worst crisis of this type of skin is that it can’t bear every type of face scrub or pack but, they suffer from all of those typical skin problems like other. We will recommend you this tomato scrub that not only sloughs away those unwanted dead skin cells from your face but also unblocks excess oil and dirt from the surface with a gentle way! Let’s check out the scrub below-
To make this special scrub you need a ripe tomato and 1 tbsp of sugar along with a mixing bowl.
- At first, take 1 tbsp of sugar into that mixing bowl and make sure that the kernels are quite bigger.
- Then, cut the tomato into two pieces from the middle and take one piece of them.
- Now, take one piece and dip it in the sugar bowl and after that gently rub it on your face and neck area for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then, take another piece of tomato and place it again on your face as the previous one.
- Now, rub this one also in a similar way and then wash your face off with lukewarm water.
- The first piece we are rubbing to drag out the dirt and pollution from the skin cells, while the second one is massaging to moisturize those open skin cells.
- After washing the face off, tone your face immediately with a natural toner to avoid any kind of irritation or itchiness!
Also try DIY body scrub recipes for smooth and gleaming skin.
Related DIY Video on Homemade Face scrub for Sensitive or Dry skin
5. Sugar Face Scrub:
Sugar plays an imperative role in several face scrub recipes which you can see in some of our aforementioned scrubs above. Numerous renowned cosmetic companies also launch several expensive sugar scrubs these days, after watching its huge demand and positive functionality to clear the face. A perfect sugar scrub can exfoliate your skin and nourish it with adequate moisturizer at the same time! Let’s check out one best face scrub with this beneficial ingredient below-
To make a working sugar scrub for the face you will need, ½ cup of white sugar and ½ cup of olive oil in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix both the ingredients first and store them in an airtight jar.
- Now whenever you need, just take some of this mixture; rub it gently on all the face for 3 to 4 minutes and rinse it well with lots of water.
- You can apply this scrub on your entire body along with your face to get a silky smooth skin in a simple way!
Turmeric face mask and turmeric tea are great for skin and healthy body.
6. Sea Salt Face Scrub:
Sometimes, we need a natural face scrub that not only helps to clear out the toxic chemicals instantly but, at the same time can nourish our skin with sufficient nutrients as well! Any sea salt used face scrub could work in that exact way in an effortless manner and its antibacterial properties work for removing the unwanted elements from your surface. Let’s check out the making procedure below-
To make a working sea salt face scrub you will need ½ cup of almond oil and 1 cup of fine sea salt along with 10 to 15 drops of any kind of essential oil as per your choice.
- At first, take the salt in a mixing bowl and then add the oil slowly into that bowl.
- Then, stir them well with a spoon or wooden stick and pour in that essential oil into that mixture.
- Now, after whisking them one more time, apply this mixture on your face and massage in an up circle way.
- Later than rinse it off with lukewarm water and enjoy the dreamy softness of your skin, that was never before!
Not just for face you can also check out some homemade lip scrub recipes for young and glowing lips.