11. Coffee Face Scrub:
Have you ever think of coffee kernels without eating or drinking purposes! Well, if not, then we will help you in this attempt making a flawless face scrub with this super tasty and aromatic object to get an unnatural glow along with a clean surface. Let’s check it out-
Coffee Face Scrub Ingredients:
Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 1 tbsp of ground coffee along with a small bowl.
- Take both the ingredients into the bowl and combine them well.
- Now apply this mixture on your face and rub it in a circular motion for 3 to 4 minutes. You can leave this scrub pack for more 10 minutes if you want to use this one as a glowing face pack as well!
- After that wash it off with warm water and dry it out with a soft washcloth.
DIY Video on Homemade Coffee Face scrub
12. Brown Sugar Face Scrub:
Brown sugar is another wonderful object that could use as a functional component of a working face scrub mixture. We have already mentioned some functionality of this beneficial element above in one of our face scrub recipe, now we are referring the best face scrub recipe with this element for a clean and bright skin surface-
Ingredients for brown sugar face scrub:
To make this item, take ½ cup of olive oil, ½ cup of brown sugar, ½ cup of manuka honey and 1 drop of essential oil along with an airtight container.
- Take all the ingredients into that container and stir the will with a spoon or wooden stick.
- Now take some of this mixture in your hand and apply it on your face.
- Rub it gently in the circle motion for 4 to 5 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Related DIY Homemade Brown sugar Coconut oil Natural Face Scrub
13. Oatmeal Face Scrub:
Oatmeal is another valuable object that often use for several face pack and face scrub recipes. The foremost reason for using this product into the facial packs is that oatmeal drags out the excess oil from our skin cells and cut away the extra sebum from the face.
To make this item you need, 1 tbsp of ground oatmeal, and 2 to 3 tbsp of warm water, that it!
- Stir both the ingredients well after taking them together and wait until the oats become soft.
- Now, apply the pack on your face and scrub for 5 to 10 minutes in a circle motion.
- After that, wash the oatmeal pack off with cold water and apply some soft moisturizer immediately.
14. Apricot Face Scrub:
Apricot is last but definitely not the least ingredients to mention that works superbly as a perfect face scrub recipe! The inserted vitamins and minerals not only remove the dead skin cells but at the same time helps to re-grow the new skin cells on your face.
To make an apricot face scrub take apricot fruits outer part in ground condition, 1 tbsp of apricot kernel powder and 1 tbsp of honey.
- At first, take all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine them evenly with a spoon.
- Now, apply the scrub and rub for 5 to 6 minutes gently in a circle motion.
- Finally, wash it out with lukewarm water and apply some nice toner and moisturizer to your face immediately.
NOt just apricot you may also try our homemade avocado face mask.