DIY Cleaning Slime
Cleaning slime is another magnificent item among the super easy yet trendy slimes which need a few basic products to be made. If you are a novice in this field, and looking for an item that fulfills more than one requirement then, it is probably the best product for the beginners like you. As this cleaning slime could use as a playing item as well as a cleaning product for your floor, in just one receptacle! Let’s check out the making procedure below-
Supplies You Need:
To craft this thing, you will need a mixing bowl, Lysol clean & fresh lemon multi-surface cleaner, a tube of glitter glue, a mixing spatula, and one tablespoon of baking soda.
How to Make:
- At first, empty the glue bottle into the bowl and add some Lysol liquid into it.
- Mix them up with the mixing spatula and add some more liquid if you need after string them well.
- Now, when you get a mixture of foamy texture inside the bowl, add 1 tbsp of baking soda inside the mixture and stir them well again.
- Keep moving the spatula until you mix up all the ingredients smoothly and keep adding a few more drops of Lysol into the mixture.
- Now all you need is that keep stirring the whole mix as long as you can’t get a yellow colored noon-sticky slime in your bowl.
- When you get a similar type of slime, take it out from the bowl and knead a little before using as a playing or cleaning element.
DIY Toothpaste Slime:
Do you know that you can actually craft some slimes out of a few common household products like toothpaste or shampoo! Well, here we have emerged with a project that will demonstrate you how you can make a super useful slime by using Colgate or any of your daily toothpaste. Let’s check out the making procedure below-
Supplies You Need:
To prepare this slime, you will need some toothpaste, one glue tube, some sugar about 2 tbsp, some water, and a mixing bowl along with a spoon or spatula.
- Firstly, take out the glue from the tube in the mixing bowl along with 1 tbsp of toothpaste in it.
- After string both the ingredients well, add a tea tablespoon of sugar granules into the mix and stir again.
- Add a little bit of water and combine the whole mix again. Keep moving the spatula until you get a foamy slimy texture in the bowl.
- When you find that the texture is turning into a complete non-sticky form, it is all ready to use as a play object.