DIY Galaxy Slime
If you desire to craft something easy and funny element in galaxy pattern then, galaxy smile the best thing to make! It is the most exciting object for kids to make, especially during their summer vacation. The bright colors and sparkling outer look of galaxy smile always encourage kids to play with and the best part is that you can give your kids their favorite playing object in the most inexpensive way! Let’s check the making procedure of a perfect galaxy smile in this article below-
To make this fun object you will need, clear glue in 50z amount per color base, watercolor paint n different shades, liquid starch, and some colorful glitters along with 3 big mixing bowls and a spoon.
How to Make:
- At first, pour the liquid starch into two bowls in equal quantity and add glitters in both bowls. It’s better to use blue and white or silver colored glitter along with a bit of pink and purple colored glitters to get the perfect view of the galaxy!
- Make sure that you are using two different glitter colors into two bowls to get two totally different colors of dough at the end!
- Now, knead the mix of both bowls with a spoon until you make sparkling and vibrant mixtures.
- Then take another bowl and make one loose type of dough of that starch in vivid blue color with the help of one watercolor.
- Make certain that all your dough is in perfect condition that is neither very sticky nor very liquid.
- After that, mix all the dough items together into a single bowl and be careful for not over mixing them, otherwise it will transform into the single color dough!
- Knead the dough with your hand for a few minutes and when its turn into a bit non-sticky form, it’s all ready to use as a play dough or galaxy smile. Place it in a mason jar and enjoy the perfect galaxy view in your room!
Step by Step Instruction on Galaxy Slime