After the toothpaste slime, now try your hand with shampoo slime that is as much gorgeous as a gem, as much glossy as glitters and as much slimy as rubber! If you are looking for a slime that is pretty much gorgeous to flaunt and also contains a good smell then, here is the best project for you, take a look-
DIY Shampoo Slime:
Supplies You Need:
To make this shampoo slime, you will need some tubes of clear glue, food coloring, some water about 100ml, shampoo tube, borax powder about 2 tbsp, 2 cups of hot water, one mixing bowl, one measuring container and a spoon or mixing spatula.
- At first, empty the glue tubes in the mixing bowl and add a bit of food coloring into it.
- Then, mix them well with a spatula and add a little bit of water in that mixture.
- Finally, add one small tube of shampoo and use a little fragrant to get an aromatic slime at the end of your course.
- After adding the shampoo merge the whole mixture smoothly with the mixing spatula and set the bowl apart to make the other mixture.
- In this gap, take the measuring container and take one small spoon of borax inside it.
- After that, pour in 2 cups of hot water into the container and combine them together until the borax completely dissolves in the water.
- Now, gently pour in the glue mix into the borax mixture and merge them a little with your finger.
- Don’t forget to cool down the borax mixture before adding the glue mix inside it.
- After a few while, take out the glue-shampoo slime from the borax water and knead a little with your hand.
- When you feel that the glue-shampoo mix has been turned into a complete non-sticky and stretchy form, it’s all ready to use as a play component.
- You can make different types food coloring to make various types of colorful shampoo slime and you can even merge more than two colored slimes in one texture.
Step by Step DIY Shampoo Slime which Smells Great