DIY Tie Dye Pillow covers and T shirts
Did you know that the ice tie dye prints also look superbly classy on pillow or pillow covers! It has been a fresh trend of this era, wearing or using tie dye designs thus, you can find this pattern on several objects. This time we are showing you how to make this print on fabric with the easiest way, and then you can craft your desirable thing from that fabric, whether it is a pillowcase or any other decorating item! Check out the making procedure below-
Here you will need, a white cotton t-shirt or pillowcases, a small bathtub, warm water, soda ash dye fixer, ice cubes, a plastic glass, a plastic container, a plastic rack, and a die dye kit with various colors.
How to Make:
- Firstly, take 2 gallons of warm water into the tub and mix 2 glasses of soda ash die inside it.
- Then, mix them well, dip the t-shirts or pillowcases inside the tub and let them rinse for at least 20 minutes.
- Now, set the plastic rack inside the plastic container and set one t-shirt or pillowcase over the rack, after soaking the excess water from the t-shirt.
- Place it a little crumple way and place more than one pillowcase or t-shirt at one time, if you have available space or that tray.
- Take one powder color in every single bottle and fill it u with adequate water.
- Shake each bottle to combine the color smoothly and then go for the final stage.
- Here you need the ice cubes or ice pieces and spread them over the each case or t-shirt with several amounts.
- Finally, spread dye colors over the ice layer as much variety as you want and set the cloth dry for a few hours.
- Use any pattern or design while sprinkling color and while all the ice cubes are melted down entirely, take the cloth out from the tray and wash the excess color from each piece.
- Now, you can craft a pillowcase or pillow base from these tie dye designs as much as you want!
Back to DIY Pillows