If you have a fetish for soft toys and affectionate towards the DIY crafting, too, then, socks are that one object which definitely lures you to use this material for your desiring soft toy! Because, socks, especially, yarn socks, work great when to use to make soft toys with some soft filling. We have already detailed about the crafting procedure of a few popular animal soft toys with yarn socks, today, we are going to guide, how you can make a sock bunny plush toy with a no-sew pattern. Check out the procedure below-
DIY Sock Animal: New Sew Sock bunny Squishy toy
- At first, assemble the needed materials for this craft, which are one yarn sock with a stretchy length, some dry rice, sellotape, scissor, black marker, some thread and a pretty ribbon.
- Now, take two cups of dry rice, pour in the sock and press it down. Then, tie a tight knot with some thread at the end level of the rice.
- After that, pour 1 cup of rice into the rest part of the sock and tie the second knot firmly with a piece of thread.
- Now, secure the middle knot with some tape and tie the ribbon making a nice bow over it.
- Then, hold the remaining sock on the top, cut a ‘V’ shape away from the sock, so then you can get two ear patterns on the top.
- Finally, make two eyes and a tiny nose with the black marker and your no-sew sock bunny plush toy is all ready to use, play or decorate our kids’ room!
Free Sewing Pattern for Drooping Ear Sock Bunny
Sewing Patterns for Plush Bunny Toy
How to make Sock bunny and Sock animals
DIY Adorable Sock Bunny Step by Step Craft
Lop Eared Sock Bunny DIY Craft
Beginners Easy New Sew DIY Sock Bunny
Step by Step DIY Sock Bunny Toy Craft
Sofia the Bunny Free Sewing Pattern for Plush Toys
How to Make a NO Sew Sock bunny with Rice
Sock Bunny Inspiration
DIY Stuffed Bunny plush toy
DIY Sock Bunny Sewing Pattern
DIY Soft Squishy Plush Bunny
If you are looking for more perfection in your crafting, then, go for the sewing pattern plush bunny toy with your yarn socks. Get some more toys ideas which you can easily make from socks, in our images above.