DIY Emoji Cookies ( Rosanna Pansino )
Making food items like cupcakes, cookies, candies, birthday cakes, or pies in Emoji shape is a new trend of this era, and kids seem more involved with their foods when they could get their snacks in their favorite shapes! Thus, several moms have started to make some healthy snacks in the shape of Emoji characters. Hence, we are here with a simple process of making these Emoji cookies, which you can prepare in your own kitchen! Let’s check it out-
Ingredients for Emoji Cookies:
To make such cookies, you will need a packet of sugar cookie mix, butter, one egg, a big mixing bowl, a hand blender, a spatula, a rolling pin, cookie cutters in different shapes, and 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour, along with rainbow cookie icing.
- At first, take the mixing bowl; pour in your cookie mix along with the butter and egg.
- Now, start your electrical hand blender and start mixing all the ingredients together.
- When the dough is prepared in a non-sticky and soft condition, go to the next step of your cookie making procedure.
- Here, spread the flour over your kitchen deck or kitchen table and flap down the dough on that table.
- Now, sprinkle a bit of flour on the top as well and roll out the dough with your rolling pin.
- Then, use the cookie cutters on the flatten dough and cut out several cookies in different shapes.
- After that, peel off the extra shapes and take out the cookies on a baking sheet with the help of a spatula.
- To make a poop Emoji, flatten a triangle shape cookie on the kitchen table, take a little heart shaped cookie cutter, and use the bottom cone of that cutter to cut three nooks on both sides of that triangle. Then, around the edges of those nooks with your finger and pull down the top of your triangle with the two pointers of your fingers.
- Now, bake the cookies for 5 to 7 minutes in your microwave oven at 350 ̊ F temperature.
- When the cookies are ready, give them plenty of time to cool down and then start coloring them as Emoji crafts by using those colorful cookie icing.
- Initially, cover the top of your cookies with yellow colored cookie icing, except poop or heart shape items, and once you did the cookies base code on, decorate them to look like any of those Emoji face that you delight!
Pin it fo later