Sometimes stains are less irritating than that bad, unbearable smell which comes from our doormat, rug or carpet. This carpet provides more stinks or odor than other rug types as they move rarely once set on a floor!
No matter how hard you try to furnish your house with beautiful furnishings, if there is a bad smell coming from your carpet, every effort could ruin entirely.
A ready-made carpet freshener could bring you the heavenly relief in this crisis, and it would be more wonderful if it could come in an affordable way. A homemade carpet cleaner is that exact pattern, which works efficiently and also comes with an easy-to-pocket quality. Let’s check out one of the most functional homemade carpet freshener preparation below-
Materials You Need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 30 to 40 drops of essential oil according to your taste
- Complementary herbs
- Glass jar with lid
- Firstly, take the baking soda into your jar and then add the essential oil in it.
- You can use more than one type of essential oil for a deep or long-lasting aroma.
- Then, add the complementary herbs into your jar and set the lid tightly.
- Cover the top of your lid with your palm and the spice jar’s lid has some holes on the top and shake it well till the inside ingredients are merged properly.
- At the time of using this fragrance powder, spread it a little on the carpet surface and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- After that gap, simply vacuum the carpet normally and you will be mesmerized with the nice aroma for the rest of a week, once you end up your course!
Pin it for later