Carpet is no doubt a wonderful object that prettifies our house and at the same time protects the floor from any kind of damages. Only one snag with this element is to clean it up from top to bottom, as it is little tricky to wash this heavy thing without an expert’s advice or perfect equipment.
But these simple homemade cleaners could bring you some relief in this endeavor. So hold on a second, before taking any expert expensive service to clean up your carpet and try out any of these below-mentioned cleaning preparations according to your needs! From tea to wine or from food stain to pet urine, these house spun cleaners are equally effective on every kind of stubborn blotch. Let’s check them out-
Homemade Carpet Cleaner:
If you are trying DIY for a homemade carpet cleaner then it has to get the quality of clearing the stain type from your carpet. There are numerous domestic geeks are available in our hand, which are magnificently effective on carpet spots and dirt. Vinegar, cornstarch, salt, borax, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, ammonia, beer, regular shaving cream, club soda, ice cubes, paint remover, nail polish remover, spirit, etc. are some mentionable elements among them, which could work spectacularly on carpet stains.
Hence, utmost times, homemade cleaners are made as per the needs, yet you could prepare one type of homemade cleaner that may affect most of the tough stains and help to wipe them out. Here we are referring one of that kind, let’s check it out-
Materials You Need:
To prepare this carpet remover, you will need 1 tbsp dishwasher liquid, 1 tbsp white vinegar, 1 cup warm water, 1 tbsp baking soda, one piece of cleaning sponge, one clean absorbent towel and an empty spray bottle.
How to Make and Clean:
- At first, take the vinegar in your empty spray jar and then, add the baking soda into it.
- After the bubbles are visible, pour in the dishwashing liquid into it and pour in the warm water till the top.
- Now set the lid tightly and shake our spray jar for several times.
- When you fill the inside ingredients are dissolved properly, spray it on a stained area of your carpet.
- Now, rub the area gently with the sponge until you get a clear surface.
- Finally, wipe out that portion of an absorbent towel till the every bit of water is absorbed from the carpet.
- When it’s all dried out completely, you will get the polish of a fresh carpet as a new one!
Related Video: Homemade Carpet cleaner
How to Clear Carpet with Baking Soda:
Baking soda is a brilliant object to clear any kind of stain or bad blotch from our carpet. Basically, baking soda uses as the base of a homemade carpet cleaner and deodorizer, because of its highly effective deodorizing properties.
The semi-smooth yet tiny granules of this soda help to work on tough stains and the freshening content remove the bad smell from any marked product.
This single component is so much functional and self-sufficient that it is not necessary to amalgamate it with any other cleaning product to prepare a working carpet cleaner from it! However, it works even more dynamically, when merging with other cleaning items like vinegar, borax, warm water, liquid soap, etc.
Let’s watch out this super easy carpet cleaner by using baking soda as the main ingredients to clear up any sort of stubborn stain from your carpet, take a look-
Materials You Need:
To prepare this item, you only need 2 cups of baking soda, 30 drops of lavender essential oil, and an empty container or Mason jar.
How to Make and Use:
- Firstly, take both the ingredients into the jar set the lid tightly.
- After that, shake the jar for several times until you are satisfied with the amalgamation of the ingredients.
- Now, move the lid and replace it with construction paper. After that, set and cut the construction paper into the perfect shape as the top rim of your jar.
- Then, create a hole in the paper and pour the mixture through that hole.
- When your carpet get stained anywhere, apply this mixture and wait for at least 1 to 2 hours to work it.
- After that certain while, vacuum the spot thoroughly and you will definitely get a spotless area at the end of your course!
- Mentionable here that you can alter the lavender essential oil with any other fragrant essential oil, especially if you are not a lavender lover!
Pin it for later