Kitchen it that particular place of our house that gets stained to the utmost and the gas oven is that specific item, which has been contaminated most among the other utensils!
After preparing numerous cooking items in the microwave oven, again and again, it is frequently coated with sticky grim or black stains which not only awful to resemble but also very unhealthy for the whole atmosphere.
Homemade Oven Cleaner
The market-based auto-cleaning items could relief you for a temporary period, but frankly speaking, it would not be a very pocket-friendly thing to you, right? As such cleaning equipment come with a high price tag, and seems pretty much unaffordable for most of us; consequently, using some homemade cleaning products is much easier for us! So let’s check out this simply trouble-free process of cleaning your microwave oven applying your own made cleaning element at your home, take a look-
Materials You Need:
To prepare such thing, you will need a ½ cup liquid dishwasher or homemade liquid soap, 1 ½ cup baking soda, 2-4 drops of lavender essential oil, ¼ cup organic white vinegar, 1 cup of mineral water, 2 medium glass bowls, a spoon, a sponge scrubber and a paintbrush.
How to Make:
- Remove the racks from your oven, and clear them properly in your sink.
- Then, take a glass bowl and take the liquid soap into it along with the other ingredients and stir them well with a spoon.
- When you get a thick paste of the whole ingredients, apply it on the entire surface of your oven with the help of a paint brush.
- Let the cleaner untouched to work for at least 6 to 8 hours or overnight on the oven surface.
- In the morning, take 1 or 2 cups of mineral water in another glass bowl to clear the cleaner from your oven. Change the water on that bowl, every time it looks dirty or black.
- To take the layer off, dip your scrubber into the water, then wipe out a portion of your oven and keep repeating this process until you clear the entire cleaner from the oven.
- At the end of your course, you will get your oven as much spotless as the new one!
Related Video: Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipe
Pin it for later