Taking a bath with your own making scented bath salt is tempting for all us, isn’t it? The easy-to-make quality of such bath salt instigates us more to prepare these things in DIY process.
There are several benefits of using these bath salts to your body, as they not only rejuvenate your body or mind with freshness but at the same time provide you some amazingly therapeutic advantages that spectacularly work as a natural relaxing component.
Whether we are going to a beauty salon or taking spa at our home, these homemade bath salts always work magnificently for soothing your muscles and offer some unending effects of aromatherapy by just one receptacle! Consequently, we are giving you some wonderful recipes of a few bath salt preparations in this article below, let’s check them out-
1. Lavender Bath Salt:
Lavender has the best fragrance to refresh our mind, right! Thus, we can find several beauty products with this specific flower essence. Making bath salt in lavender flavor is pretty much easy and alluring too, which set off your mind to make your own bath salt in DIY process. Market-based bath salts, which are available in lavender essence come with, full of toxic substance that may relief your mind for a temporary while but, at the end damage your skin. Hence, it is always a better option to prepare your own bathing salt with the homemade process. Thus, here is a lavender bath salt recipe for you that will help you in this endeavor-
To make this bath salt, you need 2 cups of Epsom salt, 2 tbsp of carrier oil like olive oil, jojoba oil, etc. and 10 to 15 drops of lavender oil along with an empty glass container with its lid.
How to Prepare:
- Firstly, take the Epsom salt in the glass container and add the carrier oil into it.
- Then, pour the lavender essential oil drops and mix them very well.
- Finally, set the lid or cap air-tightly and use as per your needs, just stir all the ingredients once, before every time using it.
Related Video: Scented Bath salts
2. Peppermint Bath Salt:
Peppermint bath salt is one of the best relaxing objects to revitalize our body cells. This one particular item is so popular among its other equivalent that several beauty experts consider this one as the best bathing salt ever!
Peppermint has a natural aroma help to relax our mind instantly and the inside extract lends a hand to give our muscles an innate boost of refreshment.
The peppermint extract is easy to access and come at an affordable rate, thus, these days; it is not a very hard thing to prepare a peppermint bath salt in DIY process. So, let’s check out the simple making procedure of this bath salt below-
To make this salt, you will need 1 cup Epsom salt, 1 tbsp baking soda, 4 drops peppermint oil, 4 drops of red food coloring, ribbon or twine (optional) and two small mixing bowls along with an empty mason jar.
How to Prepare:
- Take ½ cup of Epsom salt and ½ tbsp of baking soda in the small mixing bowl and then add 2 drops of peppermint oil into it.
- Stir them smoothly with a spoon and set the bowl aside.
- Now, in a different bowl, take the rest ingredients along with 4 drops of red food coloring and combine them well.
- Then, bring the empty Mason jar and carefully place both the mixtures by altering their colors and set the lid air-tightly.
- Finally, tie the ribbon into the shape of a small bow and your homemade peppermint bath salt is all ready to gift to your dear ones or for your daily uses!
3. Muscle Relaxing Bath Salt:
Soak our body in a bathtub is a great way to relax out body muscles in an effortless way. This process not only helps to keep the stress away but, enhance the muscles with refreshment. This process works even better if we can apply some relaxing bath salts in our bathing tub.
Select your bath salt according to your needs and if you are seeking for a muscle relaxing bath salt then, eucalyptus and vanilla bath salt is the perfect item for you! Eucalyptus extract will work for a normal anti-inflammatory solution, while the vanilla essence will lend a hand to moisturize your skin naturally. Let’s check out the precise making process below-
To make this super relaxing bath salt, you will need 1 cup of Epsom salt, ½ cup of baking soda, 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, 8 drops vanilla in jojoba oil and 4 drops of green food coloring along with an empty glass container and a sealable plastic bag.
How to Prepare:
- At first, take the Epsom salt, baking soda, and the essential oil into the large, sealable plastic bag.
- Now, pour the food coloring drops and seal the bag from the top.
- Then, use your hand to rub and massage the inside contents smoothly.
- When the entire ingredients are dissolved with each other, transfer the bath salt in the glass container.
- Finally, set the lid tightly and take one full spoon of this mix into one full bathtub to get a magnificently relaxing bath for your stressed muscles!
4. Fizzy Bath Salt:
Effervescent or fizzy bathing materials are especially loveable to the kids, but sometimes we, the adults also couldn’t resist ourselves too, from the tempting magnetism of such bubbling bathing objects.
The sparkle of tiny bubbles helps to refresh our mind, while the inside ingredients keep the body cells revived from every aspect. If you want to get the natural aromatherapy at home with just a simple bathing component then, it is probably the most excellent element to use!
One of the brilliant parts of using this fizzy bathing salt is that they not only act stimulating but, hold a wonderful resemblance as well! Let’s try out how to prepare this salt at home with just a few household elements, check out the making procedure below-
To prepare this type of fizzy bath salt, you need 2 cups Epsom salt, 1 cup baking soda, ½ cup citric acid, 10-20 drops of essential oil, 4 to 5 drops of desired food coloring and a blank glass container.
How to Prepare:
- Take the Epsom salt and baking soda into your glass container and then, add the food coloring inside it.
- After that, pour in the essential oil to get the preferred fragrance in your salt.
- Now, add the citric acid into your mix and stir the whole ingredients finely with a spoon.
- Finally, set the lid of your container air-tightly and keep the container in a dry location for daily use.
- Mentionable here that, those people, who don’t like the Epsom salt or allergic to this element, could alter this ingredient with cornstarch.
5. Detox Bath Salt:
Detoxing is a fabulous process to remove the toxins from our cells and drag out the tiredness from our bodies. Detox methods are as much essential for our outer body as the intestine, so if you are looking for a warm bath that could revive your body, energize your mind, eliminate the toxin, and at the same time, cleanse your cells in a natural way then; use the Detox bath salt is the best idea for you!
Homemade Detox bath salt provides you all of these benefits with an easy-to-pocket excellence, so it has been eternally a brilliant idea to prepare your Detox bath salt with your own hand. Hence, take a look at the making procedure below-
To prepare this Detox bath salt, you will require a ¼ cup of sea salt, ¼ cup of Epsom salt, ¼ cup of baking soda, 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar, 10 drops of essential oil, and an empty glass container.
How to Prepare:
- Firstly, take some boiling water in a quart jar and add both salts along with the baking soda into it.
- When you see the ingredients start to dissolve, keep the jar aside and let them melt properly.
- Now, fill your tub with adequate warm water and add the apple cider vinegar into it.
- Then, pour the salt mix into the water and add your proffered essential oil drops too in the water. We will recommend you to use rose essential oil for the best result.
- Finally, when the ingredients are superbly dissolved into the water, soak yourself in the tub for at least 30 minutes and you will feel the amazing difference while getting out of your bath!
Related Video: Natural Bath Salts
6. Citrus Bath Salt:
Citrus bath salts are one more splendid object to spa your body with natural refreshment. You know the most excellent part of using citrus extract in your bathing objects is that they soothe your skin cells with moisturizer in the gentlest way!
Citrus extract has an amazing effect on dry skin type thus; many beauticians prefer this component to use in our bathing salt or bathing soap to get the body refreshment in a natural way. Though, the citrus bath salt needs a few more items to be made but, it is obviously more effective on our body cells than the other equivalents. Let’s check out the perfect making procedure of this thing, in this article below-
To prepare this thing, you will need 2 cups of Epsom salt, 1 cup of baking soda, freshly grated zest of 1 orange or lemon, 20 drops of citrus essential oil, a glass bowl, a metal spoon, and a large glass container with its lid.
How to Prepare:
- Take Epsom bath salt and baking soda into a glass bowl and combine them well with a spoon.
- Now, add the grated zest of lemon or orange into that bowl and stir them well again.
- After that, slowly pour in 20 drops of essential oil into that bowl and combine them finely until they are merged properly.
- When you mix all the ingredients well, place them in the glass container and seal them up in air-tightly.
- Let all the ingredients dissolve perfectly throughout a whole day and the, use 1 tbsp of this bath salt every time during your daily bath.
7. Scented Bath Salt:
Scented bath salts are the best rejuvenating bathing object of all time that comes to some mesmerizing aromas. These aromas are so amazing and long-lasting that sometimes, you don’t need to use any additional perfume or body spray, once you take a bath with one of these scented bath salt!
The most wonderful part of using such scented bath that they help to get less sweated on the delicate spots of our body like underarms, under boobs’ area, etc. these bath salts also help us to reduce the itchiness or irritation of our skin as well as removing the stinks from our body! Let’s check out one brilliant scented bath salt preparation in this project below-
You will need here 2 cups of Epsom salt, ½ cup of sea salt, 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, 5 to 10 drops of sandalwood essential oil along with eucalyptus oil, 2 drops of liquid food coloring, a mixing bowl, a fork, and an empty Mason jar.
How to Prepare:
- Take the salts and vegetable oil into a mixing bowl and stir them up with a fork. Make sure that you break all the clumps on salts while stirring them up.
- Now, add the essential oil and combine the whole ingredients once again with that fork.
- Final, add the food coloring and mix up the entire ingredients for the final time.
- Now all you just have to do is that place the salt mixture in the Mason jar, seal the lid tightly and use as per your needs.
8. Natural Bath Salt:
Natural bath salt is that one kind of object which suits most of the skin type. With our busy schedule, we always get stress and pains for both our body and mind. If we want to deal with these obstacles in a hassle-free and simple way then, taking a bath with some refreshing bathing elements is the best way to apply! Lets’ take a look at the preparing methods of this plain relaxation component now-
To make this salt, you will need 1 cup Epsom salt, ½ cup natural sea salt, 20 to 30 drops of essential oil, 2-3 tbsp of dried herbs, an empty glass container, and a metal spoon.
How to Prepare:
- Take both types of salts into the jar and add the essential oils from the top. We will recommend you to use juniper and rosemary essential oil to get the best fragrance.
- Now add the dried herbs from the top and stir the well with the spoon.
- Finally, seal the open part with the tight-fitting lid and use according to your needs.
Related Video: Bubbly Rose Bath Salts
Benefits of Bath Salts:
There are countless benefits of using bath salts in during our bath and we have already mentioned a few of them throughout our upper discussion. This time, let’s find out the top most advantages of these salts in your bathing water. Take a look-
- Bath salts, especially the homemade bath salts are completely rejuvenating for our body, mind, and soul.
- This element helps to reduce the bad stinks and provide a long-lasting aroma to our body.
- The salt granules of such bath salts exfoliate the dead cells and that restore the skin with a natural
- To control the excess dryness from our skin and nourish it in a gentle way, taking a bath with aromatic bath salt is the best process around us!
- Bath salt provides us several therapies in just one single receptacle.
- Last but one of the most important advantages of using these bath salts is that they are offering us a superb relaxation in an affordable process when the other spa or therapies claim an improper high price to work!