Paper Roll Giftbox and Organizer
Let’s check out some more creative crafts from these useless toilet paper roll with some basic crafting ingredients.
Materials You May Need:
For the First Project:
To make this jewelry organizer you need, some toilet paper rolls, crafting paper pieces, glue, and some decorative ribbon.
For the Second Project:
For the second project, you will only need a toilet paper roll and some duck tape or masking tape.
For the Third Project:
To craft the third or final project you need, an empty tissue box, some toilet paper rolls, a scissor, sellotape, glue and craft paper cutting.
How to Craft:
- At first, cut out two strips from some crafting paper with the thickness of 2 inches width, and make sure that the stripes are long enough which wrap the whole roll once.
- Now, tie a ribbon piece around the paper cutting and tie a decorative bow on the roll.
- After that, seal the one open part evenly and place some ornaments into it. Your decorative toilet paper roll craft is all ready to flaunt!
- Here we are making again a jack holder in a decorative way.
- For that, just take a toilet paper roll and adorn it with some designed ducking tape pieces.
- Then simply insert a rolled jack inside the decorated roll and you are done with this project!
- Firstly, cut one side of an empty tissue paper box and secure the other side with some sellotape pieces.
- Now, wrap the box with a nicely designed crafting paper with the help of some glue.
- On the extra paper portions on top, cut four sides and fold them into the box.
- Then, place several toilet paper rolls inside the box as the box is so roomy or have enough space inside!
- You can use this craft to keep your crafting components organized or arranged in an effortless way.