How to Make Zucchini Bread:
Zucchini bread is a complete dish in itself, which is tender, delicious, nutritious and easy-to-make in one receptacle. Let’s check out how to prepare this effortlessly at your own kitchen-
- 2-3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnut
- 2 mixing bowls
- A spatula
- And a baking pan.
How to Prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees temperature and grease the baking pan with oil & a bit of flour slightly.
- Now, take flour, baking powder, baking soda and ground cinnamon into a mixing bowl to mix them up.
- On the other hand, take the vanilla extract, eggs, and sugar in another mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg things repeatedly with a spatula and when you find that they form into a smooth mixture start adding the flour mix into the egg mixture slowly.
- Keep moving the spatula while adding the flour mixture into this egg-sugar mix and beat them very well after merging both mixtures smoothly.
- Stir grated zucchini and nut pieces into a bowl and then, add them too into this mixture.
- After satisfying that all the ingredients are merged up well, pour the batter into your pre-prepared pan and bake it in your preheated oven for 45-60 minutes on proper baking temperature.
- After that duration, take the pan out and let it cool down for half an hour in open air.
- Finally, once the bread cools down enough, place it on a platter and cut out into desirable slices.
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Chopped Nuts and Raisins Zucchini Bread
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
Dried Cranberries and Walnuts Zucchini Bread
Classic Zucchini Bread
Fluffy and Yummy Zucchini Bread
Zucchini Bread with Blueberries
Summer Treat Lemon Yogurt Zucchini Bread
Zucchini Bread with Pumpkin