Updated on Nov 2018
Thanksgiving celebration is a great event to treat yourself with some extremely delightful cookies and snacks along with some interesting pumpkin crafts, whether it is a food item or a home embellishment. Here we came up with some simple yet sparkling ideas on these issues; let’s try your hand in some of these attempts-
57 DIY Thanksgiving Cookies & Treats
Thanksgiving cupcake Treats
Sweetopia Fall Sugar Cookies
Pin it for later
Thanksgiving Royal Icing Painted Pumpkin Cookies
Make a Pecan Pie Cake
Make Crunchy Creamy Pumpkin Cookies
Turkey Cookies with Acorn Cutter
Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
Thanksgiving Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
Adorable Mini Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Mouthwatering Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodles
Turkey Sugar Cookies Version 2
Simple Cornucopia Cookies with Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookie
Realistic Looking Turkey Cookies ( Step by Step Decor Idea)
Pink Sugar Sprinkled Thanksgiving Cookies
Chocolate Caramel Turkey Leg for Thanksgiving Treat
Corn Like Cookies
Easy Turkey Cookies
Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Sugar Cookies
Amazing Thanksgiving Cookies Your Kids Will Love
DIY Candy Corn Cookies
DIY Thanksgiving Grandmas Chocolate Pie Recipe
The list is quite endless which is filled with numerous suitable treats for the thanksgiving festival. Such as, turkey sugar cookies, candy corn cookies, chocolate pie, nut butter corn cookies, scarecrow cookies, etc. But, acorn corn candy cookie is possibly one of the best treats among them. Hence, lets’ check out the recipe below-
Super Cute and Easy Thanksgiving Acorn Candy Cookies
Nutter Butter Corn Cookies
To make this item you will need, 1 tbsp of prepared chocolate frosting, 25 or more milk chocolate candy kisses which are unwrapped, mini vanilla wafer cookies in the same amount and butterscotch chips again with similar amount along with a mixing bowl.
- At first coat a small amount of frosting onto the flat bottom of a candy kiss.
- Then, press onto the smooth base of the vanilla wafer and coat a little more choco frosting on the flat underneath of a butterscotch chip.
- After that, press on the rounded top of each cookie and repeat this process with the same steps until you complete the entire kisses with a similar
- Finally, set them on a tray and let them dry properly for 30 minutes before serving.
Scarecrows Cookies for Thanksgiving
How to make a pumpkin Cookie – Step by Step
If we are making treats for Thanksgiving Day then it is necessary to include something which has a touch or stroke of pumpkin, right! Thus, here we are referring the mini pumpkin pie recipe with tasty maple syrup, let’s check this out-
Candy corn on the marshmallow cobb
Easy Kids – Adult Thanksgiving Treats Gift Pack
Mini pumpkin pie pops with maple sugar glaze
Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour, ½ tbsp salt, ½ cup of cold butter, 4.5 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 5 to 6 tbsp of cold milk, one mixing bowl, one spatula, and a baking sheet.
To prepare the filling of your pie you will need, 2 tbsp of butter, 3 cups of chopped peeled apples, ¼ cup maple syrup, 4.5 tbsp granulated sugar, 1 tbsp lemon juice, ½ ground cinnamons, 4 ½ tbsp cornstarches, and 1 tbsp of cold water.
- At first, in a large mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, cut in butter, and whisk until melt down completely.
- Then, add maple syrup, vinegar and milk one by one to make a soft dough. After dividing the dough from half, wrap them tightly with thin plastic wraps and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight in your fridge.
- In this gap, prepare the filling by heating all the ingredients in a large saucepan over low heat in your gas oven.
- Now, in a small bowl stir cornstarch and water until smoothed Then, add the premade apple mixture, boil for 1 or 2 minutes on low heat and let it cool entirely.
- Then, take out those dough pieces and make some tiny balls from the dough.
- Now, give those balls into the shape of small pumpkins, set each piece over a lollypop stick, fill the middle portion with the filling and cover them up with another piece of flour-made mini pumpkin.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊ F, set those mini pumpkins over a baking sheet and bake them for 22 to 25 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Finally, take out the pies and serve them with some thick layers of tasty maple syrup.