8.DIY Shampoo for Oily Hair:
Oil hair type easily catches dirt and unwanted elements from nature which are harmful to their health! Thus, we are referring this particular shampoo for oily hair that will help to reduce the excess oil from your hair and provide adequate moisturizer to your scalp after restoring it perfectly.
To this kind of shampoo, you will need, 6 oz on natural herbal shampoo, 2 egg yolks, 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 6 drops of citrus essential oil, and a jar.
- At first, take the shampoo in your selected jar and then add all the ingredients one by one into that jar, except essential oil.
- After shaking the jar for a few seconds, open the lid and then pour in that essential oil into the jar.
- Now, set the lid again and shack for 3 or 4 times more with the entire ingredients.
- Finally, take 1 tbsp of this shampoo and apply it on your head, especially on the hair.
- After massaging the shampoo for a few minutes, wash it out with normal water and skip the conditioner part, if your hair is extremely oily!
Check some Homemade face mask for oily skin.
9.DIY Homemade Dandruff Shampoo:
Dandruff is a curse to our hair and scalp, which not only prevent the growth of our hair but, at the same time, make our hair really dull and ill-nourished too! Thus, it is quite essential for every single person to get rid of this revolting thing with a natural way, and a homemade dandruff shampoo can provide us that exact service in an inexpensive manner! This shampoo not only exfoliates dandruff but, also fungicides the bacteria from the scalp, which prevent that stubborn dandruff to come again.
To prepare this kind of shampoo you need, ¼ cup of coconut milk, ¼ cup of coconut oil, ¼ cup of castile soap, ½ cup distilled water, ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar and ½ cup of baking soda along with an empty jar.
- At first, take coconut milk, oil, and Castile soap into the jar along with the water and combine them with a stick for a few seconds.
- Now, add the rest ingredients one by one into that jar and shake well after setting the cap securely.
- Now, use this shampoo for 1 week continuously following the previous instructions and you will get a complete dandruff free head soon!
10.Homemade Natural Shampoo:
Natural shampoo is that sort of product which suits every type scalps or hair effortlessly and caters a natural conditioner to the overall look. This bellow mentioned shampoo is that kind of item for a well-managed growth-full hair type naturally!
Take 5 to 6 oz of organic shampoo, 2 tbsp of Panthenol solution, 25ml stinging nettle extract, 2 or 3 vials vitamin B complex, and 50ml castor oil along with an empty glass container.
- Take entire ingredients into that jar and combine well with a wire or stick.
- Now take 1 or 1½ tbsp of this mixture, use as the shampoo on your hair and wash it out with loads of normal water.
- You will see the unexpected growth and nourishment of your hair within one month of using this shampoo, for sure!
Natural Homemade Shampoo