4.Homemade Lice Shampoo:
Lice are those disgusting tiny parasites, which feed blood from the scalp and provide some unwanted unhealthiness and damages to our hair. Thus, it is necessary to wipe these filthy creatures out, if we want to nourish our hair properly! You may find several lice killing shampoos in the market these days, but they will harm our hair massively while homicide these creatures. Hence, let’s try out this simple homemade shampoo, which not only kills lice from your hair but also provide sustenance to your hair along with the scalp!
To prepare this kind of shampoo you require, ¼ cup of olive oil, ¼ cup of castile soap, ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar, 3 to 4 drops of any essential oil and an empty shampoo container.
- At first take all the ingredients into the empty shampoo container and set the lip tightly.
- Now, shack the jar continuously for a few seconds.
- After that, take 1 tablespoon of your homespun shampoo in your hand and massage it on all your hair and entire scalp.
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for 6 to minutes to work on lice and then wash it off with loads of lukewarm water.
5.DIY – Homemade Baby Shampoo:
A working baby shampoo is easily accessible on the market now, but if we are seeking for the perfect nourishment for baby hair and scalp, then it’s definitely a homemade shampoo that meets such needs! So, try out this easy to make baby shampoo at home to provide adequate nutrients and growth to your baby’s hair.
To prepare this sort of baby shampoo, you need, one 16 oz pump bottle, ¼ cup of castle soap, 1 tbsp of vegetable glycerin, 1 tbsp of carrier oil, 2 tbsp of Aloe-Vera juice and a few drops of any kind of nice essential oil.
- Take all the elements into the bottle first and fill with distilled water till the top.
- Now, set the lid securely and shake the bottle for a few seconds vigorously.
- After that, take ½ tbsp of this mix and use carefully over the baby’s head.
- After rubbing it gently for 1 or 2 minutes, rinse it off with plain water. Make sure that you are protecting the eyes of your baby while using this type of shampoo.
Check some DIY baby stuff for your kids.
6.Homemade Aloe-Vera Shampoo:
Aloe-Vera is a tremendously working element for healthy and glowing hair, thus, obviously an Aloe-Vera shampoo can work remarkably for growing your hair in a moisturized and healthy way! Let’s check out the procedure of a perfect homemade Aloe-Vera shampoo ahead-
Take ¼ cup of Aloe-Vera gel, 2 tbsp of raw honey, 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, a few drops of essential oil and an empty container.
- Take the gel, honey, and vinegar into the jar first and mix it with a stick or spoon finely.
- Then, the essential oil drops from the top and shake the jar once.
- Now, whenever you want to use this shampoo, take 1 tbsp of it, massage it on your wet hair gently.
- Leave the shampoo 4 to 5 minutes on the hair and wash it out with normal water after that duration.
Aloe Vera Homemade Shampoo
7.Homemade pH Balanced Shampoo:
The pH balanced shampoo especially moisturizes our hair and removes the impurities of the scalps in a gentle way. Thus, nowadays, several girls seek to a shampoo with proper pH balance. Te best way to get benefits from this type of shampoo is making a flawless pH balanced shampoo at home with some common ingredients.
To make this type of shampoo you need, 1 can or 2 cups of coconut milk, ¾ cups of Aloe-Vera gel, 4 drops of essential oil and a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl first, and whisk them well with a wire.
- Now, pour the mixture into some ice cube trays and put those trays in your freezer until frozen completely.
- After that, whenever you want to use shampoo your hair, just take one cube of this pH balanced shampoo, rub it over the scalp and hair and wash it off with normal water.