Parachute balls or sky balls are one of the best entertainment objects around that kids love to play with, especially, kids from this highly advanced era! Vacation is the finest period of the year when the utmost parents love to try their hands on some DIY projects, which seem important to their kids. Hence, today we are here with another magnificent venture that not only makes your kids busy but, at the same time, lure them towards the scientific experiments. Check out these methods carefully about how to make sky balls with parachute in a step by step process-
DIY Sky Balls : Anti Stress balls with Parachute
- At first gather, the required things for this item and they are 1 packet of latex balloons with vibrant colors, 1 glass of dry rice, a small plastic parachute we often use as a table cover, one empty tube for getting rice into the balloons and some strings.
- Now, take 1/3 cup of rice, blow up a balloon with nice shade, and pour the dry rice inside the balloon.
- Then, slowly and carefully let all the air out from that balloon and tie a tight knot on the exact level where your rice level up.
- Now you will get a little squeeze ball, cut away the excess part from the top of the knot.
- To make the ball tougher and give it the proper durability, it would be a good idea to give the ball at least two more layers. For that grab another balloon, stretch the mouth, put your rice balloon inside it and put it over the entire ball. Now you need to make the knot and cut the extra part away as you did before. Mentionable here that you can add as many layers of the balloon as you want to get the desired thickness.
- Now to give the ball a little character, cut out a light colored balloon in some particular holes, now turn it on your little ball you will get a small ball with a unique
- After that, fetch the parachute, take the two loops of the end of the parachute cord, carefully pass a string of the thread inside those loops and try them together.
- Take the other end part of the thread, tie it on the knot of the balloon made the ball as tighter as you can and make sure the string attach underneath the knot of the ball.
- Cut away the excess string and you parachute ball is finished with crafting and all ready to fly in the sky!
- Now, you just need to do is toss the ball high into the air and your parachute should open and blow back to the ground. Only remember to make tight the tie of your parachute because, as much you can tighter you pack, that much higher they go!
- Make as much amount of colorful ball as you want and let your kids play with them in the way how a want! As the best part of this kind of ball is that it can be played as the sky ball as well as the stress ball because of the fluffy fillings, isn’t it!
How to make flying sky balls step by step Tutorial