A stretchy stress ball is one of the cutest entertaining elements of all time that is also appreciated for it’s easy to make quality! You can actually craft this material with any home based components along with some effortless processes! All you just need is to arrange some proper materials for this object and a right attitude too as if you are not comfortable with the kneading procedure for its sticky quality; then, you really can’t make a flawless squishy stretchy stress ball for your kids! However, here we are referring an easy procedure about how you can craft an addictive squishy stretchy stress ball at your home, check out the steps methodically-
DIY Squishy stretchy Slime Stress Ball
- At first, you need to gather the required things which are some balloons, one big bowl, 1 pack of Elmer’s School glue, detergent, liquid starch, food coloring, 1 spoon, and a fish net along with a scissor, that’s it!
- Now, make the filling first by adding the glue, detergent, liquid starch and food coloring in the bowl. Rub it with the spoon first and then with your hand. When knead would be done, you will get a soft dough with a nice color. The trick of making the flawless dough is that adding all the ingredients slowly, and keeps kneading with your hands until you get the consistency you want!
- Once your dough is ready you will get a stretchy yet non-sticky thing in your hand, now, take a balloon, blow it up slightly, set a funnel shaped plastic at the entrance of that balloons so that it will be more hassle-free to pour the dough inside the balloon.
- You can use a pencil of some kind of thin base to pour the dough inside the balloon. When you put enough dough inside it, just tie it up tightly, and cut out the extra portion of the balloon which already has a shape of a small ball, isn’t it? If you haven’t got a proper shape yet, then, squeeze the balloon forcefully and you will get the perfect shape what you were looking for!
- We are using a yellow colored balloon here and you can see how this balloon get a perfect green shade while we are squeezing it appropriately!
- Now, take the nylon made fish net, put the balloon, inside the net, press it down as much as you can, and cut out the extra portion of your net after tied a tight knot at the bottom of your fish net.
- Now, it ready to play, just squeeze it forcefully and you will see the perfect squishy stretchy stress ball in your hand! Make sure that you have tied the knot tightly otherwise, it’s not going to work properly as you desired. If you are not comfortable with this shade, you can even choose your own color as per your taste!
Easy 2 Ingredient Addictive Stress Ball
This stress balls are probably the best playing objects for the babies and toddlers. In this second instruction, we are going to show you how you can make several colorful stress balls with just two typical ingredients along with a really simple way!
- To make this kind of balls you only need, some colorful balloons, some corn starch, and some water.
- At first, take your balloon, set the mouth on the top of a water bottle, cut the bottle out and make your own funnel, to pour the ingredients inside the balloon with an effortless way. It also gives us a larger opening for the balloon. Make sure that you are not using a water balloon as this type of balloon doesn’t work properly for a stress ball!
- Now, start the filling by adding a little bit of water into the balloon, and then, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch into the same base. Mix it up the ingredients at the bottom of the balloon by pressing it from the outside.
- Now, continue the adding with the same ingredients, until your balloon is full. At the end use a plastic knife to push the last of the ingredients down into the balloon.
- Once your filling is complete and the balloon is full, pinch it on the top and tie a tight knot from its extra portion.
- Your super squeeze stress balloon is now all ready to use!