Summer is that period of the year where we need to choose our food a bit circumspectly, as it could digest easily and suit the blazing atmosphere of the summer. Salads, ice-creams or freezing desserts would be the nice choice for such circumstance, thus, here we are presenting top 3 recipes from these three aforementioned categories. You may examine our summer salad recipe article before, but this time, you will get some more delightful items in this article ahead, for sure! Check them out-
DIY Summer Appetizers and Dessert Treats
Summer Fruit Popsicle Recipe
To make this juicy item you need, 2 cups frozen raspberries, 2 cups frozen blueberries, 2 cups frozen blackberries, two ripe oranges, some fresh mint leaves, peach and mingle coconut water about 500 liters and lemonade with the same measurement along with some popsicle molds.
- At first, do the preparation to make some berry and lemonade Popsicles, and for that, you need to cut your frozen berries into the half on a cutting board.
- Now, open up some of the Popsicle molds and place those slices inside those molds.
- Fill the molds all the way to the top your molds with those berry slices and then, pour lemonade into those molds again.
- For the second recipe which is going to be fruity mint Popsicle you need, oranges and mint leaves.
- Take the oranges first, peel them and cut them into the shape of slices that could fit inside the Popsicle molds easily!
- Now, at first, put some blueberries into those remaining molds, then add a few mint leaves in each mold and finally, place some orange slices into those molds.
- Repeat this processing till the top and then take the peach and mango flavored coconut water; pour it into mold till the top again.
- Now, you need to seal the open portion with the molds’ lids and keep them in your freezer for at least 6 hours to solidify the popsicles.
- Once the Popsicles are frozen, take them out, pull off the top and they are all ready to eat with a mouthwatering essence.
Balsamic Avocado Bruschetta Recipe
To make this super tasty Italian preparation you need, some slices of fresh wheat French bread, fresh basil leaves, olive oil, 1 cup of balsamic vinegar, 3 to 4 Greek tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, 1 ripe avocado, 1 lemon along with some salt and black pepper as per your taste.
How to make Avocado Tomato Bruschetta:
- At the initial stage, we need to cook the balsamic vinegar to bring flavor the Bruschetta in a wonderful way. So, take the balsamic vinegar in a saucepan, boil it over medium-high heat, after a when the vinegar starts to boil, reduce the heat and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When it shrinks into the half of measurement, turn off the gas and check the thickness by dipping one spoon into the liquid. You can add a bit of brown sugar in this process if you want.
- Now, toast your bread slices in your toaster for 5 minutes.
- Then, cut the Greek tomatoes into quarters on a chopping board; place them in a big mixing bowl.
- Chop some basil leaves roughly and add them to that bowl.
- Whisk a bit of olive oil into that bowl along with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir all the ingredients well with a big spoon and set aside.
- Now take one avocado, cut it from the middle and set two pieces apart, peel the avocado and take out the seed carefully.
- Then, place on your chopping board and make some thin slices from it.
- Now it’s time to garnish your Bruschetta with all the ingredients. Hence, place the bread slices on a platter, place 3 to 4 slices of avocado on each slice of the bread.
- After that, squeeze some lemon juice over those avocado slices.
- Now, you need to take 1 tbsp of tomato-basil mixture and place it over the avocado slices.
- Now place 1 or 2 mozzarella pearls on each piece of bread.
- Finally, it’s time to drizzle your premade balsamic vinegar sauce over the entire stuffed bread. Whisk a half tbsp of balsamic vinegar sauce on each bread slice and they are all ready to serve to your family!
Banana Split Chilled Strawberry Chocolate Nut Treat
What You Need:
To make this heavenly scrumptious dessert you need, some fresh bananas, fresh strawberries, 1 cup of sweet chocolate chips, some cashew nuts and a few Popsicle sticks.
How to Make:
- At first, rinse and drain all your strawberries well, then, cut out the hat of each strawberry and slice them from the middle. Keep both the pieces together until you insert a banana slice inside it!
- Now, take a ripe banana, peel it totally and cut out some thick pieces of it to the similar size of the strawberry, so then, it could fit inside two slices of a strawberry.
- After that, set each banana piece inside two pieces of strawberry, press one Popsicle stick inside three slices, so the pieces could not move from the setting.
- Take a baking tray, place a parchment paper on it and then, put the strawberry-banana pieces on that tray.
- Place the tray in your freezer for a while and in that gap; melt your choco chips over the heat.
- Finally, take out the tray from the freezer, take one strawberry-banana thing by holding the Popsicle stick, dip the bottom into the melted chocolate and coat the chocolate with some crushed cashew nuts by sprinkling them over the chocolate coat.
- After completing the dip of all pieces, place them into a parchment-coated plate and serve immediately.