DIY crafts are not meant to be our own utilization for all the time, sometimes, it may craft for gifting or presenting purpose too, especially, while we are going to make this kind of lovely pendant in a pretty heart shape pattern! We have seen glossy heart-shaped pendant in several stores, which is a perfect gift to present your loved ones. This time, we will instruct you with a few simple steps about how to make a heart pendant with the glossy glue gun element. Check the full procedure of this crafting along with the supplies that needed for this craft-
Heart Pendant with Glue Gun
Supplies needed for this Craft:
To make this pretty pendant you need, Foam, hot glue, one sharp pencil, 1 scissor, 1 heart template, 1 jump ring along with two diamond stickers.
- At the initial stage, take the cardboard made heart template, place it on a pink colored paper surface and take a deep sketch of it with the help of your pencil.
- Now, remove the template and take the jump ring in your hand, place it carefully at the meet point of your heart sketch with the help of pincers.
- Then, bring the hot glue device in, pour some drops of hot glue over the open portion of that jump ring to attach it to the heart shape.
- After that, fill the entire heart shape with that hot glue. Do the procedure very carefully and make sure that you are not overflowing the hot glue out of the heart shape.
- Once you complete the filling, take those two diamond stickers with tongs and place them one side of that heart over the yielding surface in vertical route.
- Now, let the whole thing unscathed for at least 2 to 3 hours to dry out properly.
- When it would dry out appropriately, take the scissor, cut the heart out from that pink surface and use it on a necklace or wrap it in a gift box to present your loved ones.