Wooden furniture or showpieces as eternally seem rustic yet elegant in one receptacle, isn’t it? But what’s the most irritating part we often face about wooden items is that they have been a little tricky when it’s come to the matter of clearing those things. As, you can apply the ordinary cleaners on wooden components, because those products could damage the polish of the wooden product rather than clear it properly! Hence, it is always indispensable to use some cleaners on woods which not only clean up the dirt from the surface but, never bother the top polish of it as well! Os, here is a one effective wood cleaner for your with this excellence, let’s take a look at it-
Ingredients You Need:
To make a perfect wood cleaner, you will need 1 cup of mineral water, 1 cup of vinegar, one empty spray bottle, and 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
How to Make:
- Firstly, all the ingredients into the empty spray bottle and set the lid tightly.
- Then, shake your bottle for several times to mix the inside liquid ingredients very well.
- Once you feel that the entire ingredients are dissolved properly, spray it on your desirable spot and rub gently with a piece of soft cloth.
- If you want to restore the glory of wooden furniture as much wonderfully as the newest product then, avoid the water portion and make a mixture of raw white vinegar along with olive oil.
- Now, simply apply it on the wooden spot and see how easily you can get back the lost polish of your wooden product with just a few tender rubs!