Pumpkin Roast Recipes
How to Roast Pumpkin Recipe:
- 1½-2 cups raw whole pumpkin
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- A microwave-safe mixing bowl
- A baking tray
- And a baking sheet
How to Make:
- At the primary stage, place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it up on medium heat for 1 minute to melt the butter down.
- Now, preheat your oven to 300 degrees F for a couple of minutes and prepare a baking tray by lining the baking sheet on it properly.
- Then, place the pumpkin seeds in the bowl with melted butter and add the spices on the top.
- Now, toss them finely and spread them on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place the tray in your microwave oven and bake or roast the seeds for 30 minutes on proper roasting heat.
- After that duration, take out the tray, flip the sides of every single seed and roast them for more 15 minutes on same heat.
- Finally, turn the oven off and serve the roasted seeds immediately to get its warm and soft taste instantly.
Inviting Pumpkin Roast Recipes
Virgin Olive Oil Roast Pumpkin with Pepipta Salad
Orange Juice Honey Seasoned Pumpkin Roast
Related: How to grow Pumpkin
Spicy Maple Syrup Roasted Pumpkin
Caramelized Roasted Pumpkin for Kids
Crispy Chickpea Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Salad
Thin Sliced Lemon Roasted Pumpkin Herb Salad
Rosemary Garnished Balsamic Roasted Butternut Squash
Thyme Garnished Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Lebanese Style Roasted Pepper Pumpkin Salad
Roasting Pumpkin for Pie’s Pumpkin Puree
Hazelnut Hummus Roasted Pumpkin Salad
Roasted Pumpkin Sauce Tortellini
Honey Mustard Dressed Roasted Pumpkin Veggies Salad
Coriander Yogurt Dressed Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad
Grill Roasted Pumpkin Zucchini Beet Salad
Stuffed Whole Roasted Pumpkin
Honey Glazed Oven Roasted Pumpkin
Sharing is Caring: Halloween Roasted Pumpkin Recipes