Plastic bottles could use for making several functional things in the recycling way, and today, we will show your some glimpses of those reclamations with these top 5 plastic bottle recycled crafts. Check them out-
Recycled Plastic Bottle Crafts
Recycled Plastic Bottle Watering System
Making water system from a plastic bottle is a one of the frequent attempt people do for the utmost times.
- To make this thing, take one 2 liters plastic bottle, one sharp knife, and arrange a drill machine too.
- Take out the cap from the bottle; make 3 or 4 holes on it with the drill machine.
- Now, cut off the bottom section of that bottle and take the entire body of the watering system.
- Finally, you just need to dig some soil near your plant and place the bottle in that gap by situating the cap side down. Pour some water into the bottle and your water system is ready to work fluently!
DIY Yarn Wool Holder with Used Plastic Bottle
- To craft this, you need, one 1 to 2 liters plastic bottle, one knife, I yarn ball and a plus.
- At first, cut off the bottle in a 1/3 dimension and take the head part along with the cap.
- Then, place the yarn ball in that taken top half portion of that bottle.
- Place the bottle in the aspect of cap side down in a place, and seal the cap portion with the sellotape.
- Now all you need is just make a small hole on that sellotape from where the yarn could pass effortlessly.
Homemade Recycled Craft Gifts for Your Loved Ones
Bangles from Plastic Bottles:
- To prepare this unusual thing you need, one plastic bottle that is in a good condition, one sharp cutter, iron and plastic color spray.
- At the initial stage, cut out two thick rings from your plastic bottle with that sharp cutter.
- Then, heat the iron to get the hot air from it and keep both rings near that iron for a few minutes. In this process, the edges of those rings get squeezed and have a glance of bangles.
- Now, all you just have to do is that color those plastic bangles with color spray and they are all ready to wear or to present to your loved ones!
Desktop Organizer: Pen and clips Holder with Plastic Bottle
Plastic Bottle Storage or Pen or Clip Holder:
- To prepare this item to take, only one plastic bottle along with a plastic cutter or sharp knife, that’s it!
- At the beginning cut off the bottom of that bottle and then slice out the rest part from the middle and take the head part along with its lid.
- Take the bottom section, set the head part as cap side down, set them tightly with the glue.
- Now, use the upper section such as pen or pencil holder and the small bottom section as clip holder.
DIY Toilet Paper Roll Holder
- To make this item you need again one plastic bottle and a sharp knife along with a stick and a drill machine.
- This time, take a big fat bottle for your crafting which has a measurement of 5 liters.
- Cut the bottle from the middle first.
- Now, use the drill machine by making two holes on both sides of the bottle.
- Place the toilet roll inside the bottle and make sure that you set the paper roll hole with those bottle holes perfectly.
- Insert the stick through one hole and take the rest portion out from another hole. Now it’s all ready to use.
- Just attach the lid and hang it at your toilet, that’s all you need to do.