We have already discussed a lot about the patriotic event of 4th July, and pointed out some proper food items for this federal celebration as well, which you can check in our below-mentioned link! Today, let us lead towards some USA Independence day snack and drink recipes with the apparent steps through DIY processing, check them out-
4th of July Pretzel Snack
- To make the pretzel snack with a 4th of July touch you need, 1 packet of readymade pretzel snacks, 3 cream cones according to the colors of USA flag, and 1 packet of nonpareils.
- At first, place the snacks on a platter with a slight distance so then it couldn’t get messy, while you will decorate the top of these snacks. Make sure that you brought the pretzel snack only a wide surface.
- Use the blue colored cream first and make a tiny rectangular on each snack and sprinkle some of the nonpareils (confectionary sugar dust) over the cream, as it will give a glance of white stars what we see on the USA flag!
- Then, use the other two colored creams to complete the decoration and to provide a resemblance of exact USA flag to your every single snack. After completing the decoration, serve these tasty snacks to your guest immediately.
July 4th Patriotic Strawberry Dip
- To prepare this amazingly yummy recipe you require 1 can fresh strawberries which are washed and drained, 12 ounces white chocolate dip, 4 to 5 tbsp blue sprinkles or blue decorators and some toothpicks.
- Take the white chocolate dip and blue sugar into two different bowls.
- Place a cookie sheet on a platter, then take one strawberry and put one toothpick inside it, to make a place of holding, while the snack will ready.
- Now, take 1 strawberry, dip the lower 2/3 of it into the white chocolate and then dip the lower half into the blue sugar. Now, it must have a glance of red, white and blue colored shades as the country flag.
- When you complete the dipping of all strawberries, place them on the platter and place it into the refrigerator for few hours, before serving.
4th of July Colorful Cool Pudding Recipe
- Initially, gather the ingredients you need for this recipe, and they are, 3 packages of white chocolate pudding, 5 cups milk, some clear cups, cool whip and 2 food colorings which are red, blue.
- Then, make the pudding as per the packet direction in 3 different bowls and add the milk with the entire mixture.
- Mix red and blue food coloring in two bowls, we will recommend you to use gel food colors, as this one provide a vibrant shade to our food!
- Now, take three plastic cones, pour three pudding mixtures into three different cones.
- Then, take one glass, place the red layer first, at the bottom of your glass, then add the white layer that is come from the nature pudding color, finally, add the last and 3rd layer of blue pudding and then add the cool whip on the top.
- Complete the each glass like this processing, insert one Popsicle’s stick to every glass and place them into your freezer for at least 6 hours.
- After that, take the glasses out and separate them from the icy pudding, now it’s all ready to dish up to your loved ones!
4th of July Flag color Themed Drink
- At the initial stage assemble all the needed thing at you reach, which are, 4 to 5 cups CranApple juice, 4 cups White Sobe Pina, 1 bottle of colada flavored, 4 cups Blue G2 Gatorade and some ice cubes along with some wafer sticks
- Take some bottles on a tray, fill 1/3 portion of each bottle of the way full with CranApple juice.
- Then, fill to the top of your bottle with ice cubes.
- After that, slowly pour ½ cup of white Soba Pina in each bottle and then ½ cup of blue G2 Gatorade over the ice.
- Now all you need is just add 1 wafer straw in every single bottle and is all prepared to serve.