Season changes not only affect our skin or lips but at the same time, it takes the natural softness of our hair. Thus, utmost beauticians insist on taking extra care of our hair during the seasonal shifts. Hair is that important feature of our head that could ruin the entire beauty of your face if it isn’t in perfect form! Longtime negligence about hair drives you towards unnatural hair-fall and dull-looking hair. Consequently, taking care of your hair is essential for both good looks and good health of your hair!
Market-based pricey products may bring you your desirable hair instantly but, they come with some without intent bad chemical effects which ultimately damage our hair after a few while of applications. Check out these homemade hair moisturizing components instead, which not only make your hair shiny but, improve the health of your hair as well! So, what are you waiting for? Just, write down ingredients and apply the methods as soon as possible, because brick bites of frost are literally knocking at the door! Find out the best hair moisturizers and hair treatment recipes below-
1. Homemade Natural Hair Moisturizer:
It is difficult to pick just one or two elements to apply on our hair when we are looking for a good moisturizing product from household geeks, as the list is just endless! Avocado, honey, pumpkin, banana, peppermint, egg, yogurt, aloe vera, coconut, etc. are some mentionable items to moisturize our hair naturally and they all are individually spectacular at their work. Here we are referring you’re the coconut oil and honey-made moisturizing pack for your hair in which coconut oil will nourish your hair naturally and honey provide an innate shine to it. Take a look-
To make this hair pack, you will need 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil, 1 tbsp of raw honey, one small mixing bowl, a saucepan, and a spatula.
- Firstly, take both the ingredients into the mixing bowl and beat up a little.
- Then, fill the saucepan with 23 part water and heat it up in your gas oven.
- After that, place the mixing bowl in the middle of the saucepan and let the warm up for a few seconds to melt down the inside mixture.
- Now, take out the bowl and stir them finely with a spatula or spoon.
- Then, apply the pack on dry or wet hair and massage a little with your hand. We will recommend you to apply it on wet hair to get the best result.
- After applying the pack on your entire hair, wrap your hair in a top bun and let it dry for at least 30 to 40 minutes on your head.
- Finally, wash your hair with your regular shampoo and enjoy the velvety quality of your hair after just one use.
Related Video: DIY Natural Hair moisturizer
2. Homemade Shea Butter Hair Moisturizer:
Shea butter is a natural element to obtain long, thick, shiny and healthy hair. This one component work so spectacularly that you don’t need any other helping product to merge with Shea butter to get a functional hair moisturizer! Though, it acts even more dynamically when you combine this butter with some other nutritious components. Egg, rosemary essential oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, aloe vera, castor oil, etc. are some effective ingredients which could merge magnificently with Shea butter and work stupendously for the good health of your hair! Here we are displaying you the goodness of olive oil-Shea butter pack with a little touch of yogurt. Let’s check it out-
To prepare this pack, you will need ½ cup raw Shea butter, 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 to 4 tbsp of yogurt, 4 to 5 drops of essential oil of your choice and a mixing bowl, along with a spoon.
- Take all the ingredients into the mixing bowl first and start beating with a spoon.
- Blend until you get the right pasty consistency on the pack and make sure that there is no clots exist in the pack at the end of your beating.
- Now, apply the pack on your hair as well as scalp and wear a shower cap on your head to warm p the whole thing a little.
- After a gap of 30 minutes, wash your hair with any regular shampoo and use lukewarm water to rinse it off.
- You can keep the pack for 1 hour on your head, to get the best outcome of it!
3. Homemade Leave-in Hair Moisturizer:
The best part of leave-in conditioner or hair moisturizer is that you don’t need to wash it off and the pack could nourish your hair throughout the entire day after applying it on hair! Leave-in moisturizing packs also protect our hair from heat and pollution. The creamy smooth texture of such moisturizer keeps your hair under control despite any frizzy unmanageable weather. You can choose any type of natural nourishing product to make the pack. Here we are using aloe vera gel and avocado oil with coconut oil to get the best of a leave-in hair moisturizer. Let’s check out the making procedure below-
To prepare this pack, you will need 1 oz slightly melted coconut oil, 2 oz aloe vera gel, 1 tbsp of avocado oil, one mixing bowl and a spoon.
- Take all the ingredients into the mixing bowl and beat them up finely with a spoon or your fingers.
- Now, apply this pack on your clearly washed wet hair and wait for a few minutes before combing it.
- When the pack is all dried, brush your hair and see the amazing effect of this natural moisturizing pack.
- Mentionable here that, as this is a leave-in pack thus, try to avoid the scalp area while applying on your hair.
Related Video: Miracle Coconut Milk Cream for Silky Strong Hair
The Difference Between Hair Moisturizer and Conditioner:
A hair moisturizer and a hair conditioner both are extremely helpful for healthy hair, though, they work a little different way for the goodness of long, thick and gorgeous hair. Both elements protect our hair from damages and work for the nourishment of our hair with every bit of them. Nevertheless, there are a few small differences exist between them, which identify these two items in a special way. Thus the applying process of hair moisturizer and hair conditioner is treated a bit different manner. Let’s find out some apparent differences in between them which are specified by the expert beauticians, take a look-
- A hair-moisturizer could be applied on both wet and dry hair but, you have to wash your hair before applying a conditioner to
- To both elements help to strengthen and soften your hair naturally yet, hair moisturizer work for the good root-system when conditioner only softens the hair for a temporary while.
- A moisturizer hydrates our hair during the application while a conditioner beautifies the shine of your hair naturally.
- Hair moisturizer repairs your hair while hair conditioner protects your hair from outside damages.
- Last but one of the imperative difference between these two is that a hair conditioner work instantly after applying, on the other hand, a hair moisturizer may take a bit extended period to work but it definitely provides a long lasting effect on our hair!
4. Homemade Hair Treatments for Dry & Frizzy hair:
Having hair treatment is necessary if you have dry or frizzy or uncontrollable hair to repair it before its going to be true late! Applying hair moisturizer or oiling or washing your hair is not a solution for a damaged or dull type hair and you have to take some highly effective treatment to restore the shine of your hair. Using homemade products offer us a simple way to nourish our hair in a chemical-less process. Thus, it is always more regarding apply any of our homemade hair treatment to control and deal with the hair problem. To manage the dryness and frizzy look of your hair, apply this pack and you will get a remarkable result at the end, check it out-
To prepare this pack, you will require 1 ripe banana, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, a smasher, and a mixing bowl.
- At the initial stage, peel off the banana and slice it up into some thin slices.
- Now, take the slices into the mixing bowl and smash it up with a smasher or you can blend it too, in a food processor.
- Then add the olive oil into the bowl and beat them up together until you get desired consistency.
- Then, apply this pack on your dry hair along with the scalp and let it work for half an hour.
- After that gap, rinse your hair thoroughly and then use shampoo to get the best effect of it.
Related Video: All natural moisturizer
5. Homemade Hair treatment for Split Ends:
Split end is a curse for any girl and it gives a weird look to your overall glance along with an unhealthy dullness. In this crisis, the end of each hair has more than one end and thus looks very unpleasant whether it tied or untied. Basically, split ends occur because of the improper care and lack of moisturizing. If you keep them such untrimmed and splitter from for a long, your hair could break off or transform to an unrepeatable condition! Thus it is necessary to take proper remedies to get rid of this crisis as soon as possible. Try out this simple homemade hair pack for this problem-
To prepare this pack, you need one ripe avocado, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, a small mixing bowl, and a spoon.
- Firstly, peel off the husk, remove the seed from the avocado and take it into the mixing bowl.
- Now, mash the avocado with your hand or a smasher and add both oils into the bowl.
- After that, beat them up with a spoon until you get a creamy consistency.
- Then, apply this pack on your hair, especially on the ends and leave it to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Protect the scalp or root of your hair from this pack.
- Finally, rinse the pack off with plain water and then use your regular shampoo on your hair immediately.
- Apply this pack once a week for a month and you will detect the difference soon!
Related Video: Dry Damaged and Frizzy Hair Treatment Mask
6. Homemade Olive Oil Hair Treatment:
Olive oil is a self-sufficient product to take care your hair in various ways. Olive oil has a natural quality to condition your hair, strengthen your hair, provide extraordinary shine, and this emollient could also bring an attractive look if you allow soaking it into your hair! You can apply this rich ingredient individually or along with other hair nourishing elements, but all times it works magnificently for the goodness of your hair. If you want to treat any of your hair problems by this element then, we will recommend you to apply it in raw form without any other ingredients. Try out this pack for an instant restoration of your healthy hair-
- To apply this treatment, take ½ cup of high-quality extra virgin olive oil, merge it with ¼ cup of honey.
- After stirring them well, break a vitamin E capsule into the mix and apply it on your hair.
- Apply this pack with a hairbrush on wet hair and cover your head with a head wrap.
- After a certain gap of 90 minutes, remove the wrap and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- You need to use loads of water to remove the sticky or stiffness of this pack from your hair.
- After that, use a sulfate-free shampoo on your hair and see the amazing health and shine of your hair that was never before!
- To get the direct benefits of olive oil, simply use 1 tbsp of raw extra virgin olive oil and use as a conditioner after washing your hair.
Tip to Handle Dry Hair:
Dry hair is the primary stage of any kind of hair problem, so we should tackle this trouble at its initial step and must handle our hair more carefully to prevent the unrepeatable smashups! Some people have dry type hair naturally and they should take even more care of their hair throughout the whole year. Here are a few tips for those people, who are suffering from this dry hair trouble, check them out-
- Never keep your hair untied while going out or doing any work.
- Always use conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- Do massage your hair with hair oil at daily basis or at least weekly basis to reduce the extra dryness.
- Use chemical-free herbal products for washing your hair.
- Apply some homemade hair moisturizer once a month which could control the excessive dryness of your hair.
- Wrap your hair with a cover or bun it up tightly while going out into direct sunlight.
Pin it for later