Socks are one brilliant element to make DIY crafts, especially, while you are making a soft toy. Soft toys eternally fascinate kids and girls because of their spongy adorable resemblances and these things seem more captivating when these toys represent any magical creature such unicorn! We have heard about this enchanted animal several times in many magical stories and we are sure that some of us definitely would love to place unicorn toys in our room if we get a chance! So, why don’t you fulfill your desire with the cheapest way by crafting this object on your own potentiality? Look, DIY processing can offer us exactly the same thing we are talking about, and you would be delightful to know that you can actually make these things with a functional quality as well! Like soft toy with an iPhone or mobile charger. Hence, let us direct you with some easy steps, which will lead you to craft socks made unicorn with a charger point. Check this out-
Homemade Socks Animal soft toys : Unicorn Soft toy for girls
- At first, gather one pair of yarn socks along with all the required things with proper measurements and find out a place as well, where you can craft your thing without any aggravation.
- Now, keep two socks in a straight position and cut them put from the middle with a sharp scissor.
- Take the head portion of one sock and fill with polyfill stuffing.
- Then, seal the open part of that sock by sewing it tightly.
- When the needlework would be done, you will get a soft sock made ball.
- Now, take the head portion of the rest sock part and fill again with the same stuffing.
- After that put a power bank device into the stuffing seal it out with needle and strings. Make sure that this time, your stuffed sock could get an oval shape when you seal it entirely.
- Now, assemble that sock ball with this one and make a long doll in the shape of the body of your unicorn.
- Remember those bottom parts of your separated socks? Now it’s time to take those part, cut two pieces from the corner and keep the rest part for future use.
- Then, fold those corners and make two ears of your unicorn crafting by sewing them in a triangular shape.
- Then, cut out for equal pieces from the rest sock’s part and keep the remaining part abandoned.
- At first, stitch one section of each leg and then fill them by using polyfill again, seal those legs as you did for the body and now, four tiny legs are ready to use on your unicorn toys.
- Assemble all the parts of the body accurately and you will get a sculpture of unicorn flawlessly!
- Arrange some felting wools, cut two portions of this element with a measurement of 6 inches.
- Now, stitch one portion on the back as the tail and head portion as the cloven hooves of your unicorn.
- Now, the body of this mythical creature is all ready to use and it’s time to craft the face of unicorn flawlessly.
- To complete the head, craft the spiral horn first with a piece felt of fur. Take a quarter of a circle piece.
- Fold the piece, make a triangle shape in a size of 2 inches and cut out the extra part.
- Fill the triangle with soft stuffing and sew it up.
- Take some golden thread and wrap the stuffed triangle with a stripe design and seal the last part inside that triangle.
- Spread some glue and at the bottom and stick the horn over the head of your unicorn appropriately.
- Now, it’s time to make the eyes of your mythical creature with exact elements, and for that, you need two glassy clear plastic cabochons, glittery nail polish along with a purple colored nail color.
- Color those cabochons with nail color and glittery shade, when they dry out properly stick them over the face perfectly.
- Take a scrap of white fabric, attach two colorful beads on that scrap and sew it on the face as the nose of your unicorn craft.
- Now, it’s completely ready to flaunt in your room and use as a charger, all you just need to do is that attach your mobile charger at the power bank device that you have inserted in the body of while stuffing your unicorn!