Garden is that place where we can spend several of hours if we can get a chance, isn’t it? The atmosphere of that place eternally rejuvenates our body and mind with its refreshing air, captivating view and heavenly beauty! This place could embellish more brilliantly if the place decorates with proper equipment. One blissful entrance gate or a comfortable sitting object in such glorious place definitely increases its attractiveness in an unimaginable manner. So, let’s check out some easy ideas about DIY garden arch or garden bench for your own backyard. Check this out-
DIY Garden Bench
1. Garden Bench Made with Cinder Blocks and Reclaimed Wood
Crafting garden appliances would be more delightful if we recycle products in this processing. To make a garden bench, we can use some unused wooden pieces along with a few cinder blocks in some simple steps. Use the wooden pieces as the base of your bench and blocks as the holder of that base or as the pedestal. Utilize a nice wood color to paint your bench before using it as your functional sitting place.
2. Up-cycled Recycled Wood Log and Chair backrest into Garden Bench
3. How make rustic Wooden Log Garden Benches
4. Easy DIY Outdoor Furniture Garden Bench
If you don’t have any cinder blocks or other components to use as the pedestal, then use some other wooden pieces if you have them in your inventory. Unused tree trunks would be a nice object to use in such matter.
5. Simple Wood Log Garden Bench
6. DIY Furniture: Benches for Your Garden
Or you can craft the whole bench with some real thick tree logs if you want! Take two medium sized tree trunks around 18inches in length for the each piece, along with a long and thick log. Then, cut the long tree-trunk from the middle and use as the vessel or base of your bench. Now all you need is just set those pedestals with the long piece and your bench is ready to use!
7. Planter Garden Bench
8. DIY Pallet Furniture Garden Bench with planter box
9. DIY Pallet Rustic Garden Bench
Pallets could be one wonderful element to craft this kind of object, especially, when we are making an item from recycling process!
DIY Garden Arch Ideas
1. DIY Project How to Build a Simple Garden Arbor
2. DIY Re-purposed Door Garden Arch
To make the arch for your decorated garden, use two unused doors along with one bent pallet and craft a reclaimed arch for the adorned entrance. For the whole new arch, make a bent wooden base first, then build the structure finely and embellish the arch with creeping plants along some tiny garden flowers.
3. Inspiring Wooden log Garden Arch
4. How To Build Climbing plants Garden Arch DIY Squash Arch
If you want to craft your garden arch with the cheaper process, then go for a plant arch with just one iron mad frame that is wrapped with any creeping plant.
5. Garden Arch Top Cutting Idea
6. Build a Garden Arch Tutorial
7. Metal Garden Arch Ornament Trellis for Climbing Roses and plants
8. DIY Plan for Vegetable Garden Arbor
9. Garden arch Inspiration Round Top Garden Arch with Gate