Body wash is one kind soapy liquid, which uses to clear the dirt and dead skin cells from our body. It is specifically manufactured to use over our whole body to get smooth and glowing skin naturally, instead of typical borax-prone soap that we had been using since last few decades! After emerging the high benefits of applying this product, people, particularly the girls seem hugely affectionate towards this product. We have occurred several facial items in DIY method before, now; it’s time for the body cleansing products! Thus, we come up with some easy yet superbly effective homemade body wash preparations in this article ahead, which will give you a silky soft skin type in an effortless way, let’s check them out-
DIY Homemade Body Wash:
DIY Natural Body Wash:
Natural body wash helps to drag out the dirt and unwanted cells from our skin in a soft way which soap used to do in a harsh and harmful way. The best part of a natural body wash product is that you can use this on any sort of skin type, as natural body wash don’t have any harmful element in itself that could damage or spoil our skin from any aspect! Let’s check the making procedure of this product below-
To make a natural body wash you will need 1 scoop coconut oil, 1 tbsp of raw honey, 1 or 2 vitamin E supplements, 1 tbsp of castile soap, 20 drops of essential oil and microwave safe bowl along with an empty bottle.
- At first, take the coconut oil into the microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds on medium heat to melt it down.
- Now, take out the bowl and add vitamin E supplements into that hot oil to dissolve easily.
- Then, add honey and essential oil into that bowl and whisk together with a fork or stick.
- After that , slowly pour in the castile soap into that mix and keep beating the mixture at the same time, so then, it could not make any suds into the mixture.
- After stirring all the ingredients smoothly, pour the mixture into that empty bottle and set up the lid securely. Don’t forget to shake the bottle each time whenever you use this body wash!
Related Video on Natural Body Wash at Home
Body Wash from Bar Soap:
We must concur that bar soap can clear the germs and dirt more efficiently than any other liquid soap or body wash product. It has only one drawback part of using borax excessively, which makes this thing unwanted among several skin conscious girls. So, how about making a body wash with the goodness of bar soap along with cruelty-free minerals in a fluid form? Well, a body wash from bar soap is that exactly thing we are talking about! Let’s take a look at its making procedure below-
To make this type of item you need, 2-3 cups of mineral water, 1 tbsp of vitamin E oil, 1 tbsp of coconut milk, one scented or unscented soap bar, 10 drops of essential oil, one grating object and a mixing bowl along with an empty container.
- At the initial stage, grate the soap finely with the help of your grater in a heatproof bowl and add the water with that grated soap.
- Now, put the bowl at the bottom of a pot with the simmering water to dissolve the soap into the water. You can use microwave oven as well to melt the soap down into the mineral water.
- When, the soap completely dissolved, and make a milky white liquid, turn off the heat and take the bowl from the heat.
- Then, add the rest ingredients into that bowl one by one.
- Finally, lets the mixture cool down for around 2 hours and then, pour it into that empty container to preserve for the regular use.
DIY Video: Homemade Body Wash
DIY Body Wash with Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil contains a lot of beneficial vitamins that help to detox our body in a completely organic way. Thus, when we use this thing in a body wash recipe, it naturally works for rejuvenating your skin cells and provide some unnatural glow to the surface. Probably that’s why several new age girls prefer a homemade body wash that has coconut oil as its key ingredient. Let’s check out the making process below-
Take ¼ cup of coconut oil, ¼ cup of rosewater, ½ cup of castile soap, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, 10 drops of other essential oil as per your choice (or you can use complete 20 drops of lavender oil as well if you want!), one heat proof bowl, one non-sticky stick and an empty body wash container.
- Take the coconut oil into the bowl first and melt it out safely as we mentioned before in the first body wash making instruction.
- Now, take out the bowl from the microwave or heat and add the rest ingredients into that bowl, one by one.
- Make sure that you are adding the essential oil at the last of the processing.
- Then, stir it up with the stick until they combine smoothly with each other.
- Now, all you need is that pour the mixture into that empty container and use regularly on the time of your bath.
DIY Body Wash without Castile Soap:
Some girls hate the borax part of a body wash, as they don’t want to bother by any potash ingredients in their beauty product. Thus, despite the fact that Castile soap is a natural cleanser for skin and hair, they still insist on making a body wash without this item, which could work properly and clean our skin cells as well! Let’s take look at the making procedure below-
To prepare this item you need, ¼ cup of lavender essential oil, 2 tbsp of citrus essential oil, 15 drops of peppermint essential oil, ½ of one dove bar soap, mixing bowl, fork and a blank bottle.
- At the initial stage, grate the dove bar and melt it down with a ¼ portion of filtered water.
- Now, add all the essential oil into that liquid mix and stir them well with a fork.
- Finally, pour the mixture into that empty container and keep in the normal temperature to maintain the fluid form of your homemade body wash.
DIY Body Wash for Acne:
Acne and rashes are those disgusting problems which are suffered by our body skin as well as our facial skin! Consequently, people, who undergo this acne crisis, always look for a body wash that could not only kill the bacteria and shrink acne but, also prevent them from coming at the same place again! This oatmeal made body wash can fulfill this exact requirement of you in a truly effortless way; let’s take look at the making process below-
To make perfect body wash for an acne free skin you will need, 1/3 cup of liquid castile soap, 1/3 cup of honey, 1/3 cup of ground oatmeal, 1/3 cup of jojoba oil, 30 drops of essential oil as per your choice, one spoon, and a blank container to preserve the body wash.
- Take all the ingredients into a mixing bowl first, except the essential oil.
- Stir them well with the spoon for a few second so then, they can combine with each other thoroughly.
- Now, add the essential well from the top and whisk again in a similar way. Never use a blender to stir these ingredients finely and always try to use a fork or spoon to get the best outcome of this product.
- Finally, pour the mixture into that empty container and shake the bottle well, after covering its lid securely.
Video: DIY Homemade Creamy Body Wash
DIY Moisturizing Body Wash:
One of the imperative reasons of using a body wash instead of a bar is the natural moisturizing content of this material. A body wash can cater thousand times better soft and moisturizing surface than a bar or other soapy products, for sure! Thus, several modern age girls prefer this item to clear and soften their skin effortlessly. Though the utmost body washes are enriched with natural moistening content, yet almond oil and olive oil along with raw honey help more vigorously to supply the moisturizing content more specifically to its users. Let’s check the making process below-
To make this item you need, 2/3 cup of liquid castile soap, ¼ cup of raw honey, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tbsp of almond oil, 50 drops of essential oil, one mixing bowl, stick, and an empty container for the body wash.
- Take all the ingredients into the mixing bowl first and stir them smoothly with the help of that stick.
- After combining them for a few while, pour this mixture into that empty container and shake well for the one final time after setting the lid securely.
- Mentionable here that as this body wash recipe doesn’t contain any water in the ingredients, thus, you can preserve this particular recipe for more than one year in the normal temperature of your house.
Also try homemade lotion bar to lock the skin moisture.
DIY Exfoliating Body Wash:
One more valid reason for using this body wash is to exfoliate the unwanted dead cells and germs along with the dirt and dust from our body cells. Thus, exfoliating special body wash is high in demand among the foremost body wash users! Sea salt is that specific item which can do this exfoliating process remarkably in a simple way. So, let’s check one body wash recipe with this beneficial item, which not only exfoliate but, at the same time detoxify the skin cells and help to get a clear surface with a natural glow!
Take ¼ cup of sea salt, 1/3 cup of castile soap in liquid form, some drops of essential oil, 1/3 cup of body oil, one mixing bowl, spoon and an empty container.
- Make a natural body wash using the liquid castile soap and essential oil following the similar process above.
- Now, take the sea salt into that mixing bowl, and add the body wash over the top.
- Then, add the body oil as well into that bowl and combine them finely with the spoon.
- Keep whisking the ingredients with the spoon until you see that the sea salt mixes into the other ingredients smoothly.
- Now all you need is that pour the mixture in that empty bowl and use according to your needs.
You may also be interested in homemade lip scrub recipes.