A dog may count as an animal, but, sometimes, we compel to adore this faithful creature as our family member. Thus, we always, eager to take care of our pet dogs as much vigilantly as we can, and making some delightful preparations is definitely one of such bright attempts. Earlier, we thought that dogs only love to eat non-veg items, and it takes several years to find out that they are fond of every tasty food along with some scrumptious fruit extracted preparations, too! Today, we are going to show you how to make frozen watermelon treats for your adorable dogs. Check out the process below in step by step methods-
DIY Dog Treats : Summer Frozen Watermelon Dog Treats
To make this super easy, tasty preparation you need,
One giant sized seedless watermelon
1 cup of coconut milk
Designer ice-cube trays + spoon
Instructions for Watermelon Treat:
- At first, cut the watermelon out, scoop it out from the husk and put it in the blender.
- When you are done with the scooping, pour the extracted juice of your watermelon and turn on your blender to make the puree of it.
- Take out the lid of your blender and add 1 tablespoon of honey along with the coconut milk and blend again for 30 seconds. Make sure that you are using unsweetened coconut milk as you are adding raw honey for the sweetness. You can replace the coconut milk with fresh coconut water for the same taste.
- Now, pour in this mixture in your silicon ice-cube tray. When the trays are filled with the liquid, place them in your freezer for several hours, until solidified.
- Finally, take out those trays from the freezer and remove your frozen treat from the molds, pour them into an empty watermelon scrap and serve to your loyal friends with pleasure.
You may also fall in love watermelon salad recipes.